Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best life and Beyond #88. Brickey Defendā€™s, Subscriberā€™s pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Do you happen to have a time stamp? I used to post on Brickey's videos until he started deleting my comments. I would call him out on his lies, and ripping off others.
Daphne chats about it towards the very beginning of her livestream. Link below. Give her a chance!
DAPHNE IS LIVE! The topic is her thoughts about some things. Iā€™m getting ready for work so canā€™t watch but if Some tattlers could take notes that would be great

Reactions: 14
Glad you took a ā€œbreakā€ from Disneyland. Iā€™m sure the folks that you have verbally harassed and deleted your tweets would disagree with your positivity. And in case you are confused Hi T. Iā€™m sure KT and Spence appreciate you.

View attachment 2053165
Waitā€¦didnā€™t this prick recently comment something nice on Justinā€™s IG? Thirsty attention bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when KT and Spencer had Covid and instead of giving a damn about anyone else, Spencer went to Disneyland to "cover" Pirates reopening and did so without his signature hat so as to go undetected?

What a rat bastard. What crappy people.
Can't wait for them to buy more subs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think this pic was a @goof_troop creation ?

This is probably what Spencer and KT are looking like these days hiding out while stress eating and drinking.
20230324_185935.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brickey doesnā€™t wanna be involved in drama BUTā€¦.heā€™s so REAL that he has no choice but to offer his words of wisdom. God I hate this coffee shop book reader. Iā€™ll bet he picks a book to bring to the coffee shop like an accessory. Heā€™s just such an intellectual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just searched for BLAB on Youtube on my TV, and there is Brickeys ugly mug being recommended. His new channel with 2.58k subs, Brickey Talks Disney, and yesterdays livestream where he is the know-it-all about what went down. Getting himself a piece of the pie. What a tool. šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So...is it just KT that's "verified?"

Not the channel...not her supposed boyfriend...just her?

Almost like she is trying to build herself into something slightly higher than pond scum...you know, just in case her channel fails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.