Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonus Day, lol! I had a rez this morning, but hadn't slept. I'd go now, but 91° gets a big No bleeping Way from me. I'm planning to take advantage of the HS Bonus on Sunday, though. Are you going? We could have a BLAB Tattle East meetup.
Not sure what I'm doing Sunday yet, but we are probably going to grab drinks at the poly tonight and watch the fireworks if you want to meet up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have been going to Disneyland alone since before Covid and I absolutely love it. I do enjoy going with others as well, but going alone is an entirely different experience. In my younger years I felt like I had to meet friends at Disneyland or go with a significant other, and I am so glad that I let that go. Anyone who hasn’t gone alone and has the opportunity to do so, try it out. It is very peaceful and you get to do exactly what you want and go at your own pace. Another bonus is it is so easy to find single seats for parades and shows. Anyone who hates on adults at Disneyland or at Disneyland alone probably wishes they had the bravery or freedom to go alone themselves.
As an adult I always went with SO’s and the last time prior to covid was with a girl on a date. Since last year I’ve gone to DL and WDW by myself and it’s been very enjoyable. At WDW I befriended several people for a couple hours at a time and it was great! Just enough social interaction and I could still do what I wanted when I wanted. Non fights no arguing etc…

I will say my last SO was the best DL and travel partner I’ve ever come across. I miss her a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Best Life and Beyond #88

The battle to 100 is on will Tattle prevail and BLAB fail?

100 threads vs 100k subs organic of course……

Reactions: 19
Best Life & Beyond #88: Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower reject reality, and choose their own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
new Gag City video about buying subs

we all know the most famous line is "don't give these grifters any money"

i think a new one should be "Don't let these grifters by subs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i downloaded a browser extension to see the tags on YouTube. (it only works from my desktop (hence the terrible photo of my monitor 😅)
anyways, these tags were under the November 6, 2022 video.

View attachment 2052716
This is them trying to own the narrative and they used these tags in an attempt to rank above all of the threads and expose videos that were out about them. They did this thinking it would put their video ahead of all of the real talk about how terrible they are.

Again, right out of the sociopathic narcissist playbook to control it all. Look at these dirtbags go...
---
I would love for one of these commentary channels to do a docu style deep dive into the downfall of BLAB

We’d start with the Disney Bears when Spence stalked a married woman. Then we’d show clips of their sneaky affair albeit lying to subscribers that they’re “just friends”, the Covid chronicles, Home is where the Vlog is, Griftergate, Justin and now buying subs. Oh, and don’t forget the shameless tags 😂
BRICKEY VOLUNTEERS!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DAPHNE IS LIVE! The topic is her thoughts about some things. I’m getting ready for work so can’t watch but if Some tattlers could take notes that would be great

I just caught up with Daphne's Thursday stream. Clearly she is talking about slimeball Brickey excusing BLAB's behavior. And his fence sitting wanting to be "friends" with everyone. Justin, Adam, Kitra - be on guard with that clout chaser Brickey. Thank you again, brave Daphne. 💘
heart-love.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Best Life & Beyond #88: After losing it on Princess Night and showing no remorse or contrite, KT and Spencer drop out of sight to purchase YouTube subs and likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Off Topic just want to wish you all a great weekend.
Unlike BLAB who will no doubt be stuck at the computer buying subs & deleting negative comments, I hope you all have fun & enjoy yourselves :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

I just caught up with Daphne's Thursday stream. Clearly she is talking about slimeball Brickey excusing BLAB's behavior. And his fence sitting wanting to be "friends" with everyone. Justin, Adam, Kitra - be on guard with that clout chaser Brickey. Thank you again, brave Daphne. 💘 View attachment 2053670

Do you happen to have a time stamp? I used to post on Brickey's videos until he started deleting my comments. I would call him out on his lies, and ripping off others.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.