Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that don't want an extension there is a website that shows the tags as well: https://mattw.io/youtube-metadata/

View attachment 2052787

Results direct link: https://mattw.io/youtube-metadata/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19s9aVlUOk0&submit=true
The video about the Columbia incident is tagged " Best life and beyond trolls" 🤣
Trolls.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The account was started in January 2020
It could be a backup account in case the main channel got knocked down by youtube or things went south between her and Spence. Both have been eerily quiet on social media all week long, wouldn't surprise me if something went down between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who's getting or GOT doxed??
Only speculation based on KT’s ramped up support of influencers going after their critics pre Princess Nite. I just know they will do everything to shift all this on the haters…and as the thread title says, STOMP Out accountability.

Reactions: 25
Only speculation based on KT’s ramped up support of influencers going after their critics pre Princess Nite. I just know they will do everything to shift all this on the haters…and as the thread title says, STOMP Out accountability.
Ah ok. Thought maybe some people were getting popped behind the scenes.
---
It could be a backup account in case the main channel got knocked down by youtube or things went south between her and Spence. Both have been eerily quiet on social media all week long, wouldn't surprise me if something went down between them.
Probably the account she used back when they weren't hated by every other vlogger to leave nice and happy comments.

Make sense it hasn't been used since 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If their plan is to get to 100k and quit, SIGN ME UP!

I doubt that though, the infamy thing is working out for them it seems and to be perfectly honest and selfish, this has all become highly entertaining to me and I would be sad if they disappeared forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s only one thing at Disneyland that is more confrontational than a Spencer on Princess Nite. The geese on Tom Sawyer Island.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I would love for one of these commentary channels to do a docu style deep dive into the downfall of BLAB

We’d start with the Disney Bears when Spence stalked a married woman. Then we’d show clips of their sneaky affair albeit lying to subscribers that they’re “just friends”, the Covid chronicles, Home is where the Vlog is, Griftergate, Justin and now buying subs. Oh, and don’t forget the shameless tags 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
These two dumbasses are such a joke. Their channel together was never going to be anything other than what it is now because they are narcissistic assholes. When your motto is to fake it until you make it, this is the result. They do not care about other, each other or themselves (clearly). I think they bring out the worst in each other.
Look at the path of destruction it took for them to get here. They do not care. Internet fame seems to be everything for them. What a sad and wasteful way to live your life.
I am so curious as to how they go from here. They are already hated by so many people. Running and hiding in the parks or showing up right before closing time. Gotta stay incognito 🥸
Good catch on the princess nite video showing KTs paranoia. She did that to herself. It doesn’t matter if they get the silver play button. They have forever ruined the Disney magic for themselves.
download (1).jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
These two dumbasses are such a joke. Their channel together was never going to be anything other than what it is now because they are narcissistic assholes. When your motto is to fake it until you make it, this is the result. They do not care about other, each other or themselves (clearly). I think they bring out the worst in each other.
Look at the path of destruction it took for them to get here. They do not care. Internet fame seems to be everything for them. What a sad and wasteful way to live your life.
I am so curious as to how they go from here. They are already hated by so many people. Running and hiding in the parks or showing up right before closing time. Gotta stay incognito 🥸
Good catch on the princess nite video showing KTs paranoia. She did that to herself. It doesn’t matter if they get the silver play button. They have forever ruined the Disney magic for themselves.
View attachment 2053048
I honestly think they believe it’s just gonna blow over and die down after a while. Unfortunately, their exposure is getting recirculated through various YouTube channels. There is absolutely no coming back from this

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah ok. Thought maybe some people were getting popped behind the scenes.
---

Probably the account she used back when they weren't hated by every other vlogger to leave nice and happy comments.

Make sense it hasn't been used since 2020.
Due to the downturn in subs, KTs allowance for burner phones has been cutoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Glad you took a “break” from Disneyland. I’m sure the folks that you have verbally harassed and deleted your tweets would disagree with your positivity. And in case you are confused Hi T. I’m sure KT and Spence appreciate you.

EF9A26A6-1EFB-41C0-B15C-F27542AEA273.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I would not be surprised if Katie suddenly puts up a story about how she's bravely "escaped" a toxic relationship, and is single again. Spencer's given her the perfect dramatic out. A few hints about his unpredictability, and the stans will be clamoring to hand her money for her new life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.