Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's literally always funny to me no matter who does it

[edit] and i'm pretty sure i've written about this before, but context matters. justinscarred does it but it doesn't stand out as weird because he tries to produce his videos like a "tv show", his words. best life and beyond try to be "DIY" and less "produced" and so when THEY do it, it really highlights the artifice of it all.

adam does it too and it's also weird when he does it

Oh yea - agree. It's already got to be embarrassing talking to a camera in public - but to setup and stage "shots" is just.... well it's a choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I wrong in thinking poor Pricky shot himself in the foot with his "commentary"? Surely Turbo and Big Fella did not want him confirming what we all have believed from the beginning, they are obsessed with Tattle. Hell Justin scarred should take bricky up on the opportunity to troll Spence and KT even harder. And The Orange Brick will totally go turncoat and back JS for his Randomland clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was looking for something specific to edit and came across this Spencer DIY special that I had to share 😅
View attachment 2051189
In front of a bunch of people they set up the camera. Walk away. Ok time to pretend the camera isn't there. Let's look like we are in love...😂 KT looking everywhere else. Hilarious. Then they have to walk back and pick up the camera. To be one of those people watching this go down, lmao
What a couple of dumpy asses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨Now up to 98.3 🚨🚨🚨🚨
The second hand embarrassment is killing me, and that is saying a lot considering their entire existence is second hand embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
That belly though, lol 😂
I guarantee to you that his estrogen levels are higher than his testosterone levels, the belly and the puffy skin is a dead giveaway, he is retaining water more than most pregnant ladies. Also excessive alcohol turns a man's testosterone into estrogen at an alarming rate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I guarantee to you that his estrogen levels are higher than his testosterone levels, the belly and the puffy skin is a dead giveaway, he is retaining water more than most pregnant ladies. Also excessive alcohol turns a man's testosterone into estrogen at an alarming rate.

oh......tit

is-that-true-true.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well we’ve passed What’s Happening Wednesday and radio silence so far today on a stream for their super besties. If I were one of their patrons not only would I cancel my subscription, I would contact Patreon and try to get a refund for BLAB not honoring the terms of their agreement.

Since Katie isn’t getting her dopamine hits from posting IG stories I wonder what the substitute is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's going to be hilarious when they purchase their 100,000th subscriber and then wonder why their silver plaque never shows up (YT reviews this before sending them out). I can't wait for that thread here!
So if BLAB hits 100,000 and gets reviewed by YouTube who discovers all of the fake subscribers could the channel then be shut down or at least demonetized? Sounds good to me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well we’ve passed What’s Happening Wednesday and radio silence so far today on a stream for their super besties. If I were one of their patrons not only would I cancel my subscription, I would contact Patreon and try to get a refund for BLAB not honoring the terms of their agreement.

Since Katie isn’t getting her dopamine hits from posting IG stories I wonder what the substitute is 🤔
I'm placing my bet on heroic doses of sugar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Aren't they supposed to have a Zoom meeting with the their "people"? Is there any way someone here could high Jack and record it? Because remember, "Save it for Zoom!" Said KT "OH, I got it for Zoom! Spencer exclaimed. What i would give to be a fly on the wall during that session.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aren't they supposed to have a Zoom meeting with the their "people"? Is there any way someone here could high Jack and record it? Because remember, "Save it for Zoom!" Said KT "OH, I got it for Zoom! Spencer exclaimed. What i would give to be a fly on the wall during that session.
You're not missing anything. Take what he already said and add more alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps they will fulfill the Zoom obligation by playing a loop of Spencer drinking Cutwater and Skinnygirl Margaritas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.