Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"OH Kaaaaytyyy. we should watch Pagin' Mr Morro's video on big Big Fella's ridin' Tron ."
"What did you just say?! i bet Matty will take me back !"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine what complete c*nts Spencer and Katie had to be for Adam to cut them out of his life personally and professionally. Maybe it went beyond the apartment thing and that’s just we know about.
It was never about the apartment or the money for Adam, this was very personal. The hateful way KT and Spence treated his best friend Daphne (aka Natalie at the time) hurt him deeply, it was a gut punch. They didn't agree with her lifestyle/profession (or may have been KT's pure jealousy of her) so they ignored her and refused to show her in their videos, on their so-called "family" channel (although Best Life and Beyond is run by a lying, cheating, adulteress, pig and her graffiti spraying, alcoholic, ancient partner in crime).

Around that same time, a barrage of negative comments started showing up on Adams videos featuring Daphne, from some low life, bottom of the barrel, losers (probably BLOB). It got so bad at one point he put out a statement on Twitter that he would NOT tolerate derogatory comments about his friends (meaning Daphne) or family, and that he would permanently ban anybody that continued to do so, he then disabled "comments" on his videos for a while.

KT and Spence have made an all out personal attack on Daphne, for no good reason. She was rightfully hurt, which in turn hurt Adam. That's why she's so vehemently stuck up for Adam, and for herself against this pure evil attack. And, to top it all off with a big red juicy cherry, they did Adam dirty.

Just look at their face's, these two the real victims, they are the ones who were put under severe stress by KT and Spence, and yet they've managed to handle themselves admirably IMHO.

1679602005997.png

1679604188443.png

Here are the cliffnotes for @Cap'n John Dee:
BLOB dissed Daphne, and it done hurt Adam real bad, done felt like a stab in his chest. 🗡 Adam was hurteded cause Daphne was side eyed 😒 and cause she landed on the cutin floor in the Bu ✂ . Daphne done come out in fight 'in mode 💪 to protect her BFF and herself. The're look'in mighty stressed out by what BLOB done did. I like em "a lot".
The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It was never about the apartment or the money for Adam, this was very personal. The hateful way KT and Spence treated his best friend Daphne (aka Natalie at the time) hurt him deeply, it was a gut punch. They didn't agree with her lifestyle/profession (or may have been KT's pure jealousy of her) so they ignored her and refused to show her in their videos, on their so-called "family" channel (although Best Life and Beyond is run by a lying, cheating, adulteress, pig and her graffiti spraying, alcoholic, ancient partner in crime).

Around that same time, a barrage of negative comments started showing up on Adams videos featuring Daphne, from some low life, bottom of the barrel, losers (probably BLOB). It got so bad at one point he put out a statement on Twitter that he would NOT tolerate derogatory comments about his friends (meaning Daphne) or family, and that he would permanently ban anybody that continued to do so, he then disabled "comments" on his videos for a while.

KT and Spence have made an all out personal attack on Daphne, for no good reason. She was rightfully hurt, which in turn hurt Adam. That's why she's so vehemently stuck up for Adam, and for herself against this pure evil attack. And, to top it all off with a big red juicy cherry, they did Adam dirty.

Just look at their face's, these two the real victims, they are the ones who were put under severe stress by KT and Spence, and yet they've managed to handle themselves admirably IMHO.

View attachment 2050663
View attachment 2050794

BLOB dissed Daphne, and it done hurt Adam real bad, done felt like a stab in his chest. 🗡 Adam was hurteded cause Daphne was side eyed 😒 and cause she landed on the cutin floor in the Bu ✂ . Daphne done come out in fight 'in mode 💪 to protect her BFF and herself. The're look'in mighty stressed out by what BLOB done did. I like em "a lot".
The End.
Thank you. I am WELL AWARE of the tit Adam & Daphne put up with from the dynamic duo. Indefensible. A lot of SCUM on Reddit as well going after them both and calling her "Giggles". She's come out swinging and has done a fine job handling herself. Hopefully no children get their toys stolen in the future and nobody has to hear the term "Little Red Wagon" :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The entitlement is unreal. I go to the park to enjoy the “Disney” experience and escape the outside noise. I don’t need to hear “Fresh Baked“ while walking through the park. To edit videos that includes six plus “Fresh Baked” tells you the entitlement of these people.

Not looking for vloggers so I can take a picture with them as If they are celebrities. Good for them securing the bag but please Disney enough is enough. When you have people running around with gimbals and backpacks full of batteries it’s time for change.
Absolutely agree! It's Disneyland's responsibility to keep the magic alive, and they are now getting saturated with vloggers, both good and bad. We used to have annual passes before covid, then we started watching Disney videos for pleasure, but there has been so many changes that Disneyland has made (reservations, vlogging, etc.) that we have no desire to go there anymore, especially to run in to annoying vloggers. :sick:
I have a feeling they’re gonna try and lay low in hopes this whole thing blows over and comeback like nothing ever happened
The best thing they can do is stop live streaming because their true personalities come out when they do and it isn't a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, Brickey your beef with David never became a thing because frankly, nobody cares about your beef.
we can remind him that David doesn’t want anything to do with him for his accusations, and maybe Brickey would like to get into his own drama since he chooses to stir up trouble.

By him making a solo video and sticking up for Blab now he has alienated himself from the other channels.
---
oh for crying out loud, now he wants them to come on so he can 'interview them'
this guy
are you serious? I’m not watching his video to give him a view he is doing this to get the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Especially when he let the public know Dense and Big Fella cried to him on the phone for four hours after covidgate.
Yeah. Despite never watching what he does, I actually watched this whole Brickey video, which was telling in many ways. At first, it seemed like Brickey was completely defending them, but he also shaded them constantly and exposed things they wouldn't want out there. I don't think it ended up being the defense of them that it seemed on the surface.

They are broken, alienated, bothered, and everything else that completely goes against their fake "Best Life" persona and presentation. Brickey mentioned it all and then some.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
1679607080723.png

KT said that the ONE thing that bothers her is when people give dislikes on their videos (because she can't delete them). Wow, getting close to 10,000 thumbs down from real people (not paid for) must be really bothering her... 🤣🤣🤣

1679607012016.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Reminder that Brickey does not like kids, doesn’t want them, and complains when babies cry. why are you even at Disneyland every day? Now that is a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2050663
View attachment 2050794

The End.
one of the attacks i remember is
we can remind him that David doesn’t want anything to do with him for his accusations, and maybe Brickey would like to get into his own drama since he chooses to stir up trouble.

By him making a solo video and sticking up for Blab now he has alienated himself from the other channels.
---

are you serious? I’m not watching his video to give him a view he is doing this to get the views.
i turned it on for 10 seconds. most i've watched him in a year and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.