Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slithering around in the back hoping to get noticed lol! Does anyone here remember Brickey from the Covid days when only downtown Disney was open and you could shop in CA Adventure? The very first video of his I saw he bought Mondo from five fires a balloon 😂 It was the weirdest thing! Apparently he interrupted Mondo’s live so he felt bad and bought him a Disney balloon 🤷🏻‍♀️
He didn't buy Mondo a balloon because he felt bad. There was no kindness in that gesture. It was purely to be seen by Mondo's followers and clout chase.
He's such a hot headed ass. The first time I ever saw him on YouTube was a livestream during covid, in DTD. He was following these older teen guys and harassing them. Such a POS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My guess is once KT emerges from the trenches she’s gonna look more like Violet Beauregard during her blueberry flare up and claim weight loss journey number 29474920…OH and of course “We’re gonna give you MORE DISNEY” 💀
I’m ready for her to emerge

DCB62786-AE42-44F8-B50D-00C5759CC12D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He didn't buy Mondo a balloon because he felt bad. There was no kindness in that gesture. It was purely to be seen by Mondo's followers and clout chase.
He's such a hot headed ass. The first time I ever saw him on YouTube was a livestream during covid, in DTD. He was following these older teen guys and harassing them. Such a POS.
Exactly!!!! If anyone has questions about how desperate brickey was about clout chasing and making a name for himself just listen to his blab and ordinary adventures podcast. He literally lays out all of his failed ways of trying to be famous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Totally believe it!

Reactions: 14
Since they gained 2 Patreons, they have done exactly 2 things on Patreon this whole month, and it’s been almost 2 weeks since their last live I thought I’d drop this gem by @Second Classholes that always makes me laugh!!
C8C16DE8-5788-473A-82AE-D163814733D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
even in the past when they've found themselves at the center of controversy, they're still actively posting on social media. at least i remember they were during covidgate

this time they've gone completely silent aside from that BS disney tram video last weekend, some pictures of grumpy looking spencer, and some comments left on dylan's post

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Perhaps one of our TL family members with strong IT skills can tell me why I watched Brickey's video at 9:00 am this morning with no ads, then when we re-watched this evening, there were tons of ads?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.