Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daphne is a good sport! She’s sweet and knows how to handle trolls. KT could learn a thing or two

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What Brickey failed to mention is that 80-90 percent of the “Trolls” they have are based on THEIR actions. When you act like an ass and ruin other people’s experiences at a beloved theme park you become a target of ridicule. The best thing they could do is apologize to everybody publicly for their rudeness and entitlement towards the park and then change. I’m tired of this people of mean to BLAB for no reason tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What Brickey failed to mention is that 80-90 percent of the “Trolls” they have are based on THEIR actions. When you act like an ass and ruin other people’s experiences at a beloved theme park you become a target of ridicule. The best thing they could do is apologize to everybody publicly for their rudeness and entitlement towards the park and then change. I’m tired of this people of mean to BLAB for no reason tit.
I wonder if Brickey ever saw the story KT put out on IG of the wrestler in the hospital bed, when Kitra was in the hospital with a broken foot?? With her childish comments and emojis? Her obsession with Kitra is next level creepy. That IG story is one reason a lot of people think KT is an asshole. Maybe Brickey can't relate to Griftbuster and the Covid lies, but that IG story was about someone he personally knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was looking for something specific to edit and came across this Spencer DIY special that I had to share 😅
GridArt_20230323_160049436.jpg

In front of a bunch of people they set up the camera. Walk away. Ok time to pretend the camera isn't there. Let's look like we are in love...😂 KT looking everywhere else. Hilarious. Then they have to walk back and pick up the camera. To be one of those people watching this go down, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was looking for something specific to edit and came across this Spencer DIY special that I had to share 😅
View attachment 2051189
In front of a bunch of people they set up the camera. Walk away. Ok time to pretend the camera isn't there. Let's look like we are in love...😂 KT looking everywhere else. Hilarious. Then they have to walk back and pick up the camera. To be one of those people watching this go down, lmao
Once again Spencer has zero original ideas; he stole that one from Adam. Do It Yourself by Copying Everyone Else (D.I.Y.B.C.E.E)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2051189
this is rough because they had to put the camera down, walk past it, walk back, REPOSITION THE CAMERA, then do it again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2051189
That belly though, lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how awkward is the holding of hands here. I imagine grasping those huge sausage fingers requires a lot of dexterity on Spencer’s part.
BEE729DC-B57F-47D5-907F-3A140B8C6041.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ehhh FWIW - that's a pretty common "vlogger" thing. A lot - it not most of them do it - across all different niches.

View attachment 2051239
it's literally always funny to me no matter who does it

[edit] and i'm pretty sure i've written about this before, but context matters. justinscarred does it but it doesn't stand out as weird because he tries to produce his videos like a "tv show", his words. best life and beyond try to be "DIY" and less "produced" and so when THEY do it, it really highlights the artifice of it all.

adam does it too and it's also weird when he does it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.