Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brickey dropped Katie she must’ve done something inappropriate with him or to him maybe said something about his wife. They seemed close she would run up to him for hugs often.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If Brickey dropped Katie she must’ve done something inappropriate with him or to him maybe said something about his wife. They seemed close she would run up to him for hugs often.
She was clearly infatuated with Brickey! Remember during lives how excited she would get when Brickey would enter the chat. I remember one particular time Spencer was mansplaining something and KT completely interrupted him by cackling with laughter over what Brickey was writing in the chat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think we need a "Setting the Record Straight" video countering the claims that the Brick made stating that these two who are constantly spouting how they are living their best lives are actually totally beaten, unhappy and completely miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I did reach out to Brickey for comment, but he said he had a Klan meeting at 8 and couldn't talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think we need a "Setting the Record Straight" video countering the claims that the Brick made stating that these two who are constantly spouting how they are living their best lives are actually totally beaten, unhappy and completely miserable.
Spencer, we want an "all will be revealed" video about sharing a bunk with the Brickster on the Galactic Starcruiser! (With a special appearance by Drape's brown sugar space cocaine.)

Drape.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
10K 👍10K👎. Fascinating.
Before they started buying those likes it was about 1,200 likes to about 3,400 dislikes.

A quick calculation estimates the true figure is probably 3,500 likes to 10,000 dislikes.

That means Turbo has bought about 6,500 likes. What a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Before they started buying those likes it was about 1,200 likes to about 3,400 dislikes.

A quick calculation estimates the true figure is probably 3,500 likes to 10,000 dislikes.

That means Turbo has bought about 6,500 likes. What a tool.
Turbo, you could have used that for more margarita money!

Jimmy_Buffett_in_Jurassic_World_webp.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus... we even joked on this thread that when someone said they spotted Brickey in Toontown that he was probably just lurking in an attempt to leech off of other vloggers.

YUP!

This dude is such a wannabe it's sickening.
AHAHAHA!! Clout chasing failure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tell me you’re welcoming drama without telling me you’re welcoming drama

Brickey during his LIVE: “Please don’t post BLAB sucks in the comments, this isn’t the place but also, I can’t stop ya”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to see them keep going with the buying subscribers. I want to join in. I want them to hit 100k, and then see it start waterfalling, faster and faster, like Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory.

(Except I don't, because if anyone else bought followers for them, BLAB would use it to try to explain all the fakes on trolls.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Best Life & Beyond #88 - Katie Slockbower is and will always be an adulterer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well we’ve passed What’s Happening Wednesday and radio silence so far today on a stream for their super besties. If I were one of their patrons not only would I cancel my subscription, I would contact Patreon and try to get a refund for BLAB not honoring the terms of their agreement.

Since Katie isn’t getting her dopamine hits from posting IG stories I wonder what the substitute is 🤔
Right, I can only imagine what she's eating to compensate
garfield-eating.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My guess is once KT emerges from the trenches she’s gonna look more like Violet Beauregard during her blueberry flare up and claim weight loss journey number 29474920…OH and of course “We’re gonna give you MORE DISNEY” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.