Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Brickey wants to be friends with Adam and spence when he knows what blab did, also he claimed David was stealing his content ideas, when he'd been on youtube 8 years less than David, and then suddenly dropped that. in short he wants to associate with them all to get more followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brickey says Justin shouldn't have called Spencer out in his video, as Brickey calls out Justin in his video.......
🤣
And then he said Spencer shouldn't have made the follow up video because it keeps adding fuel to the fire, as Brickey makes another video to add fuel to the drama

Does anyone know which Clown College Mark Brickey attended?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He does that stupid thing teenagers do:
"Doing X is wrong and I am totally above it"
"Aren't you doing X right now?"
"Yeah but I'm only doing it because I'm edgy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OH Brickey... have several seats.

Kitra... on the other hand, I could tell she was holding some ish back...
I know Kitra wants to blast them so bad but she’s holding back for Peter’s sake. Hey Kitra, if you’re reading here it’s okay to blast off some of those tweets that you’re saving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
One other thing. While I am giving all these "vloggers" tit for pulling the whole "Im above all this but here is my hot take"

The fact that they are more or less being forced to address it since they are (seemingly) getting so so many questions about it (can't all be tattle) - that's the real take away here.

BLOB has ZERO reputation left. They will never get on a media list or invited to ANYTHING Disney.

FOLKS - this is your perp-walk - or as close as you're gonna get. They will keep churning out tit -but at no point will they EVER admit they were wrong - and will lie lie lie about it. Even if they are/were banned - they will spend DAYS/WEEKS trying to convince people they weren't. We will never get that level of satisfaction.

Because their channel is all they have. That's IT. They don't have each other. They don't own tit. They have no jobs. They have no friends - and the ones they DO have are clearly transactional (what can you do for me) They only have this channel - it's their entire identity - that's it. Nothing else. Nada.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Brickey: There is a certain code of conduct that if you are going to film in public that you should abide by.
Also Brickey: and it's up to you to decide who does it right and who does it wrong.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brickey is a goof, "oh poor blab they get so much hate" yeah no tit, they have brought it all on themselves. I believe he and Dylan are the one talking behind the other vloggers backs to blab.
Brickey is absolutely a rat and talks trash behind everyone's back. He tries to capitalize on any and everything he can because he's desperate to be included in the Disney vlogger niche. He leeches on anyone who looks his way and this is yet another example of how gross he is.

Brickey has always been a BLAB advocate because they are so similar and feed off of the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Brickey is lying through his damn teeth if he wants us to believe he’s only read Tattle once and left. I bet he’s an active member of these BLAB discussions, I’m just trying to figure out which one he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.