Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe brickey and Spencer share the login for daphnes OF.
---
Spence and brickey also look like they enjoy chatting about the “immigrant” problem in socal and Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re: Hate watching.

I have to laugh when these self-important vloggers think haters watch anyway. Wrong. I never watch BLAB. And I barely even watch vloggers I like either.

Damn, they all think we have nothing better to do than to watch their garbage “content.”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brickey blaming social media for what Spencer does. “It’s YOUR FAULT he made a video about it!” No, it’s Turbo’s fault for getting in Justin’s face to begin with. Had Justin or Turbo not said anything there would be no issue right now.

And then saying “They’re under so much pressure” boo fricken hoo. THEY HAVE BROUGHT ALL THIS ON THEMSELVES! Do you see Adam or Justin getting the amount of hate BLAB gets? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

And lastly let me say, if you can’t stand the heat get out of Disney’s kitchen. If they don’t want all the pressure they should go get a job pumping gas somewhere.
They have 1,000% brought everything on themselves. I believe what started their downfall was her “vlogging is harder than nursing by far, BY FAR” comment during a pandemic.

Add in getting Griftbuster and his family kicked from the park and using her friend status with security to get it done. Covidgate at the Pirates reopening.

Posting a video of someone beating up a patient in a hospital room with a leg cast when Kitra had surgery (what, that same day?) and had on a cast. It’s ENDLESS!!!

And there has been ZERO accountability or regret from these people so I do not feel sorry for them one bit. All the Vloggers coming together in solidarity since this has happened has proven all our points that they are not nice people!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not only have BLAB shot themselves in the foot with this latest controversy, The dummy Brickster has injected himself out of desperation for views and to seem like some sort of guiding light for the Disney vlogger niche. And thus, The Brickmeister has also shown his cards as a drama-driven slimeball who has ALWAYS been wildly arrogant and in the back pocket of BLAB.
I wonder what his buddy Adam would think of what this tool had to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Posting a video of someone beating up a patient in a hospital room with a leg cast when Kitra had surgery (what, that same day?) and had on a cast. It’s ENDLESS!!!
That one really p***es me off. Incredibly disgusting. And by supporting BLAB Brickey supports this. He’s just as bad as they are.

BLAB needs to come out and publicly apologize for all the awful things they’ve done in the past two years. That’s the only way forward for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder what his buddy Adam would think of what this tool had to say.
I really like Adam but he can be too “Sit on the fence” for me sometimes during times like this. With his massive sub count he has an incredible amount of influence.
With Justin being one of his long time best friends, I was really disappointed he didn’t defend him more (or at all)
Still a huge fan though and enjoy his videos, I know he likes to take the peaceful path a lot of the time and I guess that has to be respected.
I suppose there is always the possibility Justin asked him not to get involved, who knows.
Sorry if that pisses some of the die hard Adam fans but that's just how I feel about it.

Last edited:
Agreed, which is why Spence is maxing out every credit card he can get ahold of to buy subs and likes. It's a last ditch effort. Dude, it's time to throw in the towel, kick Katie to the curb, and go hold some cue cards.
He won't kick Katie to the curb. He'll walk her over to the FuelRod Station where Checkbook Charlie will be waiting for the official Sugar Daddy handoff.

• Haha
  • Sick
They have 1,000% brought everything on themselves. I believe what started their downfall was her “vlogging is harder than nursing by far, BY FAR” comment during a pandemic.

Add in getting Griftbuster and his family kicked from the park and using her friend status with security to get it done. Covidgate at the Pirates reopening.

And there has been ZERO accountability or regret from these people so I do not feel sorry for them one bit. All the Vloggers coming together in solidarity since this has happened has proven all our points that they are not nice people!
Seriously, let’s be real here! The Blob duo is a couple of A-holes and everyone knows it. Their ugly is seeping out from the inside. That’s why they’re a burning dumpster fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really like Adam but he can be too “Sit on the fence” for me sometimes during times like this. With his massive sub count he has an incredible amount of influence.
With Justin being one of his long time best friends, I was really disappointed he didn’t defend him more (or at all)
Still a huge fan though and I know he likes to take the peaceful path a lot of the time and I guess that has to be respected.
I suppose there is always the possibility Justin asked him not to get involved, who knows.
Sorry if that pisses some of the die hard Adam fans but that's just how I feel about it.
Whats the saying "You don't play chess with a pigeon, they just knock over all the pieces, tit all over the place and struts around like it won"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still a huge fan though and enjoy his videos, I know he likes to take the peaceful path a lot of the time and I guess that has to be respected.
I’m not surprised at all that he didn’t say anything publicly. For all we know, he could have offered his support privately. Adam didn’t even defend himself when they screwed do him over with the apartment. He’s always taken the peaceful path privately and his own best friend Daphne had to sick up for him.

Reactions: 19
Brickey: All the people on YouTube are PEOPLE, and everyone should remember that.

Also Brickey: Tattle trolls are poop-flinging drama monkeys!

---

Brickey: I'm here for a more enlightened, higher purpose because I'm Zen as duck.

Also Brickey: *whoop whoop alarm with stolen clip of Scrooge McDuck diving into his money pile when a SuperChat rolls in*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Also Brickey: *whoop whoop alarm with stolen clip of Scrooge McDuck diving into his money pile when a SuperChat rolls in*
Is that what that stupid ass sound was - a super-chat?? I didn't see anything that indicated a superchat - BUT - if it was - makes him 10x more slimy.
Does a clickbait livestream - gets superchats shitting on his fellow "creators". Acts above it but cashes in on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Vegas. Not sure there is enough room on their credit card for that to happen. Hey OG’s! Help me remember the Tattler who lives in Vegas who trolled them in the most brilliant way! I’m drawing a blank.
Say what?
69D9738A-1B1E-4180-BA9B-AE4407EEFF00.jpeg

---
i predict a "how to use your MGM rewards" vlog in the near future. Since they are going broke, they will be staying at Park MGM for free (as monday - thursday are always comped.) And then perhaps they will show us how to use the myVegas app so they can get a free appetizer or free side of french fries at New York New York. 🙃
It’s a busy weekend here, NCAA tourney at T-Mobile and Taylor Swift at Allegiant on Friday and Saturday. Not sure how they can afford it, but I’ve been wrong before.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is that what that stupid ass sound was - a super-chat?? I didn't see anything that indicated a superchat - BUT - if it was - makes him 10x more slimy.
Does a clickbait livestream - gets superchats shitting on his fellow "creators". Acts above it but cashes in on it.
He collected at least $30. I saw 3x$10 come through.
What a weasel.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Do y'all not remember that Katie has posted a picture with fake reflections (on fake sunglasses) before?

Never believe anything that appears in a photo Katie herself posts to Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
damn, i forgot how much of an idiot brickey is. why is he going to bat for BLAB anyways?

who does he think he's fooling with this "BLAB is under so much pressure from the trolls" BS? why do you think so many people hate them? hint: they've brought all the hate from the "trolls" upon themselves with their awful behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pressure? But I thought this was totally their best life. Beyond even. Pressure? Pfffft. STFU & GTFOH. Pressure. Gah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.