Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh man, kitra wanted to go off so bad! but that was a fine answer

basically "we believe justin and our friends and BLAB are NOT are friends"

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hell yes, Kitra 🤘🏻🤘🏻

But really? It’s going to take one of these guys, the OG big guys (Adam or Justin) or OA, who are quickly becoming one of the big guys to just lay it all out. Daphne is doing amazing at spilling tea, but one of the more influential vloggers really needs to unload

Fingers crossed for ATW to forget hes the “nice guy”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brickey is talking about Justin and Blab:

Brickey is a goof, "oh poor blab they get so much hate" yeah no tit, they have brought it all on themselves. I believe he and Dylan are the one talking behind the other vloggers backs to blab.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
now brickey is in the 'what happened ' business

i'm glad he's squashed it since he's in charge of that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Brickey blaming social media for what Spencer does. “It’s YOUR FAULT he made a video about it!” No, it’s Turbo’s fault for getting in Justin’s face to begin with. Had Justin or Turbo not said anything there would be no issue right now.

And then saying “They’re under so much pressure” boo fricken hoo. THEY HAVE BROUGHT ALL THIS ON THEMSELVES! Do you see Adam or Justin getting the amount of hate BLAB gets? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

And lastly let me say, if you can’t stand the heat get out of Disney’s kitchen. If they don’t want all the pressure they should go get a job pumping gas somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
'everyone who loves Disney is talking about this'

talk about an inflated sense of these channels. what do you think the percentage of the population that knows of these channels is?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s definitely the one that needs the drama content. I forgot he existed. He did that cringe Galactic Starcruiser film and then disappeared in my mind
I forgot about that masterpiece of pure unadulterated cringe. Brickey just loves the smell of his own tit and it's hilarious.

Also, Brickey your beef with David never became a thing because frankly, nobody cares about your beef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Titles his live, "We Need To Talk About Disney YouTube Drama" and then tells chatters that he's not here to answer any questions about said drama. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Brickey-"We need to talk about the drama." Also Brickey--"We need to stop talking about all this drama!"

This guy is a useful idiot who thinks he's wise. Maybe in 6 ish months he'll be on the receiving end of Hurricane Blob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
oh for crying out loud, now he wants them to come on so he can 'interview them'
this guy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So to recap. OA - "took the high road" but still talked about them and reminded people they dont like blab and blab talks tit about them and others.

Brickey - JESUS this guy loves the smell of his own tit. He prob jerks off watching his own videos. BUT - he still gave blab a pass - they are "under pressure" from the trolls. TOTALLY not their fault. They are soooo maligned. Victims of all this really.
But he hedged his bets - and made sure to elevate himself above it all. sniff sniff.

Remember folks - YOU are the problem - not them - not BLAB - YOU (we) are the problem - BLAB just made some choices "people may not agree with" and the trolls are the problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.