Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"BLaB iS UnDeR sO mUCh PrESsuRE"... girl bye! If you're going to make a video where you essentially paint yourself as a gate-keeper for the community... you need to explain WHY it is that BLAB draws so much criticism and "harassment". Tell the whole story, go ahead.

You know who else is "under pressure"? Nearly everyone on the planet that's trying to scratch out a decent living!

Also if you don't want to be the topic of conversation on social media, maybe...I dunno, stop trying to be social media influencers???

I just can't, stop trying to speak with any sort of gravitas because it just ain't workin' for ya Brickey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One other thing. While I am giving all these "vloggers" tit for pulling the whole "Im above all this but here is my hot take"

The fact that they are more or less being forced to address it since they are (seemingly) getting so so many questions about it (can't all be tattle) - that's the real take away here.

BLOB has ZERO reputation left. They will never get on a media list or invited to ANYTHING Disney.

FOLKS - this is your perp-walk - or as close as you're gonna get. They will keep churning out tit -but at no point will they EVER admit they were wrong - and will lie lie lie about it. Even if they are/were banned - they will spend DAYS/WEEKS trying to convince people they weren't. We will never get that level of satisfaction.

Because their channel is all they have. That's IT. They don't have each other. They don't own tit. They have no jobs. They have no friends - and the ones they DO have are clearly transactional (what can you do for me) They only have this channel - it's their entire identity - that's it. Nothing else. Nada.
Agreed, which is why Spence is maxing out every credit card he can get ahold of to buy subs and likes. It's a last ditch effort. Dude, it's time to throw in the towel, kick Katie to the curb, and go hold some cue cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
seems like you got triggered when he was taking about the “blab hate watchers” lol hahaha

I’m not a blab hate watcher but if I was I would feel like a loser
Don't worry, you are here sticking up for them. You are worse than a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Brickey is such a loser he needs to exploit BLOB for clicks. He was trolling them tonight while being possibly the biggest DL vlogger hypocrite ever.
What a hero.
And if you find him attractive, more power to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So to recap. OA - "took the high road" but still talked about them and reminded people they dont like blab and blab talks tit about them and others.

Brickey - JESUS this guy loves the smell of his own tit. He prob jerks off watching his own videos. BUT - he still gave blab a pass - they are "under pressure" from the trolls. TOTALLY not their fault. They are soooo maligned. Victims of all this really.
But he hedged his bets - and made sure to elevate himself above it all. sniff sniff.

Remember folks - YOU are the problem - not them - not BLAB - YOU (we) are the problem - BLAB just made some choices "people may not agree with" and the trolls are the problem.
Brickey’s stance on the BLAB debacle may make someone wonder what happened behind closed doors on the Galactic Disaster. I smell secrets and desperation of someone for those secrets to not get leaked. He may know what a loose cannon Thumb is and is sweating his position a bit. Just my theory 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Brickey relates to their struggles of getting called out for not respecting boundaries while filming 👀
2109638E-92F5-488D-919A-BD185FF22AC4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Brickey’s stance on the BLAB debacle may make someone wonder what happened behind closed doors on the Galactic Disaster. I smell secrets and desperation of someone for those secrets to not get leaked. He may know what a loose cannon Thumb is and is sweating his position a bit. Just my theory 🤷🏻‍♀️
Weird right.... I thought the same. He hedged his statement way too much. But whatever. Those youtubers aren't whom they seem or who you think they really are. I'm sure they all have secrets in their closets - they just made the mistake of trusting each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not only have BLAB shot themselves in the foot with this latest controversy, The dummy Brickster has injected himself out of desperation for views and to seem like some sort of guiding light for the Disney vlogger niche. And thus, The Brickmeister has also shown his cards as a drama-driven slimeball who has ALWAYS been wildly arrogant and in the back pocket of BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Brickey is lying through his damn teeth if he wants us to believe he’s only read Tattle once and left. I bet he’s an active member of these BLAB discussions, I’m just trying to figure out which one he is 😂
Whoever it is I’m thinking they have a certain flag in their home and a certain color of hat on their head. He is also really awaiting the time when the country he resides in will be great…again. I’m just speculating though
---
Why did this make me actually lol? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.