Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brickeys whole point is being a shitbag doesn't matter. You shouldn't call out bad behavior because these bad apples are "real people".
What a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He needs drama, but doesn't want drama...and some friend he is supposedly to Adam and Justin and hell even OA.

Just like thumb, this douche didn't need to say anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Brickey mentioned he is friends with Spencer but not KT?? Lol remember they are cut from the same mold, this was a comment on his Epcot video. Can't take criticism.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 11.46.12 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Brickeys whole point is being a shitbag doesn't matter. You shouldn't call out bad behavior because these bad apples are "real people".
What a tool.
Yeah - and beyond that. HOLY tit do these people take themselves WAY to Seriously. Like holy tit.

Dude - you're grown men who film low budget home movies at Disneyland. Thats IT. TO hear them talk about it you would think Walt himself begged them to do this work as it's so vital to the Disney Legacy.

Christ on a cracker - get a real bleeping job and let the guests enjoy the park without trying to avoid you people or worry about to middle aged douche nozzles screaming at each other over god knows what.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Brickey mentioned he is friends with Spencer but not KT?? Lol remember they are cut from the same mold, this was a comment on his Epcot video. Can't take criticism.

View attachment 2048887
Damn dude! You have to know when you put stuff on the internet there will be comments like this. But to let it bother you so much you decide to reply like that? Classless. It feels cathartic but in the long term it does no good. You have to ignore them.

Reactions: 28
Brickey blaming social media for what Spencer does. “It’s YOUR FAULT he made a video about it!” No, it’s Turbo’s fault for getting in Justin’s face to begin with. Had Justin or Turbo not said anything there would be no issue right now.
Bricky strikes me as the kind of guy that will blame a DV victim for what happens to them, “if she would have just kept her mouth shut..”

We all know the type.

Reactions: 29
Damn dude! You have to know when you put stuff on the internet there will be comments like this. But to let it bother you so much you decide to reply like that? Classless. It feels cathartic but in the long term it does no good. You have to ignore them.
Well to be fair - he did spend 10 minutes on this video stroking himself telling everyone how he does NOT do exact thing.

I believe his quote was "until you respond to all the good comments you have no business responding to the bad ones" which to be fair - probably doesn't take him too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey BLAB, be sure to tell Brickey that inserting himself into your drama doesn’t help, it only makes it worse.

Trolling for views. Must be a slow week for him. You don’t see anyone else trying to leech off this drama.

Brickey is a child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Brickey is cool with hating Will Smith (before the slap), but since they aren't rich, we can't dislike KT and Spencer.
God, what a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok now I’m starting Brickey’s little green screen solo show. To me, this all feels like he’s a constipated elephant… full of tit.

I think at the end of the day it’s not the topic of Disney that is the real motivator here. All these people crave attention and think they are far more important than they actually are. These are the people who 20 years ago would’ve gone on the Real World or Road Rules. Maybe they got onto Survivor. They crave attention and have found a way to build it on their own. They happened to choose Disney as the main denominator but at the end of the day they’re just vapid, drama fueled narcissists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He doesn’t care, he’s just here tying to leech onto it for clicks and likes for his low effort video.
I think Brickey was trying to help Brickey's case. "Oh, look at me, I'm the wise one! All those silly other channels got sucked in, but not wise Brickey here!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey BLAB, be sure to tell Brickey that inserting himself into your drama doesn’t help, it only makes it worse.

Trolling for views. Must be a slow week for him. You don’t see anyone else trying to leech off this drama.

Brickey is a child.
Two fold. He's prob butthurt he wasn't in the "we love each other" circle jerk on instagram this week.
He still want to leave to door open to clout chase on BLAB. He was CLEARLY in their camp - they are the victims - blah blah.

And doing a video titled Disney Drama this week is CLEARLY cashing in. He even admitted thats why ALL the viewers were there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll say one more thing about Brickey’s livestream then I’m done. He doesn’t seem to understand that BLAB is so hated BECAUSE THEY DO HATEFUL THINGS.

Nice people don’t get trolled this badly. But I guess he’s too busy hating certain politicians to notice.

Peace out girl scout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Brickey says Justin shouldn't have called Spencer out in his video, as Brickey calls out Justin in his video.......
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Kitra has bigger balls than Brickey! Heard all I needed to know in the first 5 minutes. He’s a dummy that still supports BLAB and that’s why he will never be in the fab friend group photos. As someone mentioned before, the sole purpose of this video was to clickbait for views $$

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.