Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the process to report "likes" and fake subs?
Go to the channel, click About, then the flag icon to report them. Select "Spam and scams" as the issue and then you can enter some text to describe what you're reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slightly unrelated, I guess I underestimated BeautifulTomorrowTV’s accomplishment!

205C89FC-B05D-4596-A0C0-D856664EF4C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
maybe they have sought out therapy . it's obvious that spencer is coming unglued, first his outburst on the livestream a couple weeks ago about the other vloggers having 'teams behind them', then his attack on justin the park. no telling who he will attack next , maybe a random park goer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even on a gloomy day, you can still hear Spencer’s “Hard F”’s and “Hard A”’s echoing through the Park.

A3642968-2857-4C64-9F40-23C8C398E059.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If Disney doesn't have the cajones to ban them, then maybe youtube can strike down their Monetization. SoCal theme park channels Theme Park Shark and Jpland 21 monetization were struck down for buying subs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dislikes catching up to the paid likes. Did they buy 8k dislikes? If so, they have been ratioed badly. Video currently at 73k views.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 9.54.30 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If they are in fact buying likes and subs...it is only a short-term solution. In the long run, it will do more damage to their channel...if that's even possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Go to the channel, click About, then the flag icon to report them. Select "Spam and scams" as the issue and then you can enter some text to describe what you're reporting.
Nice! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I saw that, but didn't think it applied. I'll take care of that right now. :)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.