Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are DEFINITELY buying Subs. You don't go from getting 100 every 7 days to suddenly getting 400 in 2 days.

But the joke's on them because those fake subs don't lead to views, engagement or watch time. All it does it hurt your channel.

Here's a screenshot as Adam says, "For posterity."

1679504926540.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't believe there is any doubt that they purchased "likes". May of us witnessed the "likes" on their latest video go from 1,100 to over 6,000 in a matter of a few minutes, and only when the "dislikes" were about to overtake the "likes". It is VERY unlikely that 5,000 people suddenly clicked on the video and then selected the thumbs-up "like" button, all at the same time.
💯 It's NOT possible to have more likes than views within a few minutes.

Reactions: 34
I don't believe there is any doubt that they purchased "likes". May of us witnessed the "likes" on their latest video go from 1,100 to over 6,000 in a matter of a few minutes, and only when the "dislikes" were about to overtake the "likes". It is VERY unlikely that 5,000 people suddenly clicked on the video and then selected the thumbs-up "like" button, all at the same time.
Two things:
1) If they did buy all those likes - and I mean - yeah - then that would be the single stupidest thing they could have done for or to their channel. That sort of tit is EASILY flagged by YT and does get addressed. Seriously - the dumbest possible thing to do. That could result in channel termination.
2) We won't really know if they got a strike - I can't imagine they would ever freely admit that (hmmm maybe thats why they ignored the last WHW) BUUUUUUT - if that video suddenly goes bye bye - or the likes go away - that's a pretty good indicator they got popped.

We shall see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Two things:
1) If they did buy all those likes - and I mean - yeah - then that would be the single stupidest thing they could have done for or to their channel. That sort of tit is EASILY flagged by YT and does get addressed. Seriously - the dumbest possible thing to do. That could result in channel termination.
2) We won't really know if they got a strike - I can't imagine they would ever freely admit that (hmmm maybe thats why they ignored the last WHW) BUUUUUUT - if that video suddenly goes bye bye - or the likes go away - that's a pretty good indicator they got popped.

We shall see.
Can they get a strike for buying "likes" and not have the video taken down? I thought the two things would go hand-in-hand.

Reactions: 4
Two things:

We shall see.
Oh, we'll know...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can they get a strike for buying "likes" and not have the video taken down? I thought the two things would go hand-in-hand.
That I don't know for sure. In the past I have seen channels where a assload of subs vanished - or were systematically removed over time. I think THINK some of that is automated - and only when it's painfully obvious - or a dispute is filed - will a human get involved.

I mean - the channel owner could legitimately cry "we didn't buy those - someone else did to make us look bad look at all these links and screen shots" and depending on the person reviewing the case - could buy it and just remove the likes. Once a human is involved - anything is on the table I would imagine.

Point being - just looking at social blade doesnt really reveal much. Swings of -100/+300 subs isn't all that unusual. It looks like - when you compare their co-workers - once you get over 100K subs - then it only reports in 1000 sub batches. So for all we know justin and woo have the same swings every day - we just dont see it since it's less than 1000.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh just do it already! Release the footage! You do this whole thing and the other party never called you out by name. So silly and childish!
Dumbass KT, you didn't mention the confrontation in your Princess Nite video because there was no way you could come across as a victim to your stans. DENSE was the bully. You dipshits approached Justin, regardless of what happened after.
I love how you both are currently in hiding right now. Scared to go to the parks..Too broke for a spur of the moment Vegas trip...Haha...keep up the good work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jinx, I just came here from their Patreon and see they lost another one. Maybe they took all their Patreon money and they're sitting at a poker table in Vegas trying to win enough to retire 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So Dylan’s in Paris to propose to his BF. Spencer on the other hand is proposing getting another adult slushy .
B1430050-8D6F-44EC-91CF-E6EDEBEAFEF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Go to the channel, click About, then the flag icon to report them. Select "Spam and scams" as the issue and then you can enter some text to describe what you're reporting.
Thank you for letting us know how to report them. I have submitted a report against their channel for purchasing likes and subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Will they do a livestream for the Patreon Besties tonight or shaft them for another week?

9D131D3E-0953-4636-AF10-635BE9D8536B.jpeg

D3156548-AE92-4AA8-95C6-BAB7DFE20166.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have an idea for a new direction their channel can take to steer them away from all this controversy:

Spencer drinks skinny girl margaritas (with a sweet salt rim) and KT eats anything in sight and whoever passes out from over consumption/gluttony first has to finally take a shower. That ought to keep the fans guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would've loved to have been a fly at Liz's party when the topic of Best Life came up. Must of been a lot of laughing at those two grifters.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.