Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say the Sub Purchases have begun... 97.3 now.

KT, Spencer, you do understand that hundreds of people are watching you buying these in real time right?
Your stupidity knows no bounds 🤪
Bet it was getting down to 96K and they had to intervene quickly. Too bad they didn’t think we would notice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Holy tit they really did buy subscribers. It’s right there proof. We gained 100-200 followers by not posting tit or being active. Fraud Life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Holy tit they really did buy subscribers. It’s right there proof. We gained 100-200 followers by not posting tit or being active. Fraud Life
Report them to YouTube for buying subs their page should get flagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Report them to YouTube for buying subs their page should get flagged.
THIS! if you havent already, report spencers video for bought likes and the channel for buying subscribers. if everyone who posts here (lurkers too) reports them maybe we can get their channel terminated. how amazing would it be if all their tit was gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Welcome to Best Life & Beyond, we are out here in the Nevada desert, broken down again.
KT is going to show you how to prepare a roadkill hot plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is there a way to report Fake Engagement? I know they have a policy against it, but I haven't seen a way to report it.

Reactions: 14
What are the chances their downfall was actually worse? But they were buying subs the entire time trying to offset the damage. Who knows how many subs they actually bought in the last week? I just wonder.
20230322_042637.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
THIS! if you havent already, report spencers video for bought likes and the channel for buying subscribers. if everyone who posts here (lurkers too) reports them maybe we can get their channel terminated. how amazing would it be if all their tit was gone?
I reported them for buying "likes" several days ago. Nothing has happened. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m definitely going to report them for fake engagement. I am struggling with getting subscribers for my channel… trying to get past 1,000 but would NEVER purchase them. My god that’s the equivalent of paying someone to be your friend…so pathetic. So yea… going to do that today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.