Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, they never "signed up too make content"!

They were forced into it by intense laziness and lack of creativity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dislikes catching up to the paid likes. Did they buy 8k dislikes? If so, they have been ratioed badly. Video currently at 73k views.

View attachment 2047444
You know it's entirely possible they didn't buy any likes. That video got a LOT of traction - and (if I were betting $$) got played as the "next up" video for a lot of other Disney videos (including the parody videos).

Remember - dislikes/likes mean squat to youtube. It's still engagement. Its not 10k likes and 9k dislikes. It's 19k people engaged with the video. It wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST if this video hit a crap ton of feeds (tons of comments on it too) and it got a lot of likes/dislikes. If that's true - (BIG IF but still - IF) that just shows how little engagement their normal videos get. We can't see it but I'd bet that this video also has the highest (by far BY FAR) view time compared to any other recent video (hate watching included) and you know what that does? Feed the video to more people!

So- yeah - they could have bought likes - 100% possible (and stupid if they did) but it's just as possible the video just got traction at the right time in the algorithm and it just hit. In either case - this video will be their highest paid video - probably since the last "what really happened" video.

It pays to be the villain.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing is BLAB? They have no friends, the public has been made very aware of their messy drama and now they’re buying subs! Not to mention that all their rival vloggers read here. Everyone knows their business and they still continue to show their stupid faces at Disney

• Heart
You know it's entirely possible they didn't buy any likes. That video got a LOT of traction - and (if I were betting $$) got played as the "next up" video for a lot of other Disney videos (including the parody videos).

Remember - dislikes/likes mean squat to youtube. It's still engagement. Its not 10k likes and 9k dislikes. It's 19k people engaged with the video. It wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST if this video hit a crap ton of feeds (tons of comments on it too) and it got a lot of likes/dislikes. If that's true - (BIG IF but still - IF) that just shows how little engagement their normal videos get. We can't see it but I'd bet that this video also has the highest (by far BY FAR) view time compared to any other recent video (hate watching included) and you know what that does? Feed the video to more people!

So- yeah - they could have bought likes - 100% possible (and stupid if they did) but it's just as possible the video just got traction at the right time in the algorithm and it just hit. In either case - this video will be their highest paid video - probably since the last "what really happened" video.

EXACTLY. 100% right. Could be that all the dislikes (and likes) caused YouTube to give it more impressions and lo and behold people clicked on it without knowing much about the story. We know Spencer isn't credible - but does the average person who isn't really engaged in YT drama or Disneyland vloggers? YT is weird like that. Sometimes it will boost a video MONTHS after it was published and it goes nuts.

Reactions: 9

If Spencer's explanation (bullshit) video is the first video that someone watches and decides " wow what great theme park content, I'm going to subscribe to this". Then there are alot more stupid people out there than I realize.

• Haha
  • Heart
If Spencer's explanation (bullshit) video is the first video that someone watches and decides " wow what great theme park content, I'm going to subscribe to this". Then there are alot more stupid people out there than I realize.
LITERALLY the core Youtube audience!!

Their first "what really happened " video is the first one of theirs I ever saw - they NEVER showed up in my feed. Had ZERO idea they even existed. I HAD seen FB videos - and watched them and never once was BLOB offered up to me.

Also - no joke - the first Woo video that ever showed up in my feed was his "im leaving CA" video after blob screwed him over.

Youtube is weird man. I don't see 75% of the creator videos I sub to if i make the mistake of watching 2-3 videos of some other random content - then all the sudden thats ALL that is in my feed.

Reactions: 12
Right now, BLAB commentary videos get the most views including their own. Imagine if Spence caught on and started making tons of sit down “Setting the Record Straight” videos for views. I’d almost pay to watch that train wreck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right now, BLAB commentary videos get the most views including their own. Imagine if Spence caught on and started making tons of sit down “Setting the Record Straight” videos for views. I’d almost pay to watch that train wreck 😂
Ding Ding Ding.

Walk that fine line of not breaking the "rules" (YT or DL) - continue to piss people off - be the villain (like that comment - "we chose this" or wtf ever) and continue to generate hate watching. $$$

Also those tags - he added then removed - added with the watching patterns means - his videos (his - not hers or theirs) often will get shuffled up to be played after a Justin video or whomever they pissed off. More eyes - more views - more $$$

I mean - if they stay in the rules - its not a bad way to save their channel and $$$ - lean into the villain thing. They clearly don't care what the other "vloggers" or co-workers think of them so why not? It's also not hurting Dylan either. More people comment on his vids to talk tit cause of blab - more engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing is BLAB? They have no friends, the public has been made very aware of their messy drama and now they’re buying subs! Not to mention that all their rival vloggers read here. Everyone knows their business and they still continue to show their stupid faces at Disney
excuse me, they have dylan and pixar charlie as "friends"

speaking of chuck, has he posted anything on his social media since the incident?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

So it sounds like you're saying that any kind of negative attention such as Tattle, parody videos, ITM articles, etc..is essentially promoting them and putting more cash in their pockets? I don't know man, that sounds kind of wack-a-doo. It's only a matter of time before they are living with Mama Pat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Side note - When you're reporting their videos and brigading their asses - and posting about it here - it's just feeding their victimhood. And no doubt they are pointing right back here if/when Youtube does something and gives them a chance to reply.

So if you're gonna report - make sure it's valid.

Not telling anyone what to do here. I repeat. NOT TELLING ANYONE WHAT TO DO - but you know - just understand how it could go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
With all that "traction" they're still tanking harder than the Mandalorian. 🏴‍☠️

When you're reporting their videos and brigading their asses - and posting about it here - it's just feeding their victimhood. And no doubt they are pointing right back here if/when Youtube does something and gives them a chance to reply.
I'm looking forward to their reply... 🎻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe there is any doubt that they purchased "likes". May of us witnessed the "likes" on their latest video go from 1,100 to over 6,000 in a matter of a few minutes, and only when the "dislikes" were about to overtake the "likes". It is VERY unlikely that 5,000 people suddenly clicked on the video and then selected the thumbs-up "like" button, all at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.