Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously! BLAB plays dirty and doesn’t get put on blast by anyone except Griftbuster and Daphne…. Lame!
Really it's just Daphne from a reach and vlogger aspect as GB is not a vlogger or reporter, etc.. I agree with you on this, there's a serious lack of balls amongst the vlogging community. It's all good & fun to post passive-aggressive group Kumbaya photos but where is the admonishing from these folks? Don't they care about the integrity of their "profession"? Put the nail in the damn coffin and stop beating around the bush already. It's almost as if BLOB may have some ammunition in their text messages or something :sneaky:

BTW.....Why hasn't Griftbuster started a vlogging channel?

*I don't include Adam in this group as he has always taken the high road and gets a pass in my book

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ernie was a real one, so gross if BLAB’s lackeys had a hand in his termination after damn near 30 years of service to Disneyland & honorably serving this country.
I can see where Ernie would not put up with their BS in the park the way Brian and Jeremy does. It would make me genuinely upset if any of them had him terminated. A horrible thing to do to a military veteran.

Reactions: 18
Really it's just Daphne from a reach and vlogger aspect as GB is not a vlogger or reporter, etc.. I agree with you on this, there's a serious lack of balls amongst the vlogging community. It's all good & fun to post passive-aggressive group Kumbaya photos but where is the admonishing from these folks? Don't they care about the integrity of their "profession"? Put the nail in the damn coffin and stop beating around the bush already. It's almost as if BLOB may have some ammunition in their text messages or something :sneaky:

*I don't include Adam in this group as he has always taken the high road and gets a pass in my book
I think what sets Adam apart is his ability to see the bigger picture. Now admittedly, I don’t know much about him… but from what I’ve seen, he definitely seems the most grounded out of all of these people.
The other creators? They are in it for the $, full stop. They will post about positivity, being kind, and karma…. But that’s all you’re going to get from them.. oh yeah, maybe a group selfie!

I’d like to know what would happen if a regular guest got in Justin’s face and threatened him…. Think he’d shy away from escalating the incident with disneyland security???

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BTW.....Why hasn't Griftbuster started a vlogging channel?

it's because none of the other vloggers want to be "that person" who is seen as a drama starter. they likely don't want to be associated with BLAB in any way either, even if it's just calling them out for being scumbags. associating with BLAB these days is basically career suicide. that's why they resort to subtle jabs like reposting that picture of justin, adam, and david

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spencer photographed (allegedly ) off his tits on Vodka. Absolutely disgusting.
A source said he couldn't wait to get his hands on it and was drinking it straight out of a brown paper bag.

Disclaimer the above comment may not be true 😉

IMG_4477.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
lol kt posted on insta stories that they didn't not go to toontown on purpose---they were just busy

sure jan
Busy doing laundry...where she had one of her best moments ever 😅
KT, telling us she's a loser without telling us!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Once again I think Justin’s a witch. If he wasn’t planning on really doing anything, he should have just kept his mouth shut. These cute little video bits achieve nothing. As The Captain previously stated, Blab must have some juicy dirt on all these other cretins. I know we’re all about the Blab hate on here, but honestly they’re all grifters capitalizing off of Disney & have done little more than embolden these 2 a-holes even further.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.