Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See what I mean? So petty. Justin stop. Just stop. Unless you actually reported them…Stop! All you are saying is “see, I have security friends too”. Don’t try to flex like BLAB. Be better than that.
Agreed. This is not it… Watching these people passive aggressively squabble at each other is annoying AF. These people are all stuck in the 7th grade, embarrassing!

ETA: Listen, BLAB has some stans that are unhinged and let’s hope none of them see these petty posts on IG and escalate things themselves. Just sayin’, it’s all fun and games until it’s not. We’re living a crazy world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm in the camp nobody should make a career out of being a theme park vlogger. Ban them all. If you disagree I don't hate you. Too much escalation of disagreement into hatred going on in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm in the camp nobody should make a career out of being a theme park vlogger. Ban them all. If you disagree I don't hate you. Too much escalation of disagreement into hatred going on in this world.
I think there should be a list of people approved to vlog in the park. People who are respectful and it can only be done at certain times. When someone steps outta line….next!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Might be unpopular opinion but I don’t agree banning theme vloggers. Personally, I can’t always go to the parks so I enjoy watching vloggers as a form of escapism because life can be crappy. I feel like we wouldn’t be here is we didn’t enjoy Disney vlogging content.

I think Disney and other theme parks should have rules for Vlogging and livestreams ensure you’re not a disturbance to other guests, on the rides and ban those annoying gimbals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I worry that since BLAB has zero collab’s left at Disneyland they will start making moves towards creator’s with lower Sub’s. Has anyone warned our beloved Lisaland about Blab?

Reactions: 10
Might be unpopular opinion but I don’t agree banning theme vloggers. Personally, I can’t always go to the parks so I enjoy watching vloggers as a form of escapism because life can be crappy. I feel like we wouldn’t be here is we didn’t enjoy Disney vlogging content.

I think Disney and other theme parks should have rules for Vlogging and livestreams ensure you’re not a disturbance to other guests, on the rides and ban those annoying gimbals.
Same, I live in the UK and have only been to Disneyland Paris a few times and Disney World about once... 8 years ago now and thanks to vloggers I knew how to plan the trip ect and helped get excited about going. Even bumped into the Trackers and they were nice to us and had a long chat so I (from that stand point) have no problems with Tim & Jenn

• Heart
my pet peeve is the 20 year olds with 'i played a prank on my gf/bf' 5 days a week that have over a million followers, or a couple of the car vloggers that have 2 million followers and all they do is drive around for 15 minute videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my pet peeve is the 20 year olds with 'i played a prank on my gf/bf' 5 days a week that have over a million followers, or a couple of the car vloggers that have 2 million followers and all they do is drive around for 15 minute videos.
Then you'll hate gamers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a video thinking I'd get to see some Halloween stuff available at different stores to get some ideas. After the person went into the store and showed off some things, they got emotional. I turned the video off.
All these various vloggers get so emotional over the weirdest things.
*Not Disney, by the way*

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.