Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments like this are why I’ve been silent for so long. It’s obvious there are Adam & Justin stans on here, people trying to police or accuse anybody who speaks ill of anyone other than just Blab. Trust me I despise these 2 slobs, but Ive come to the realization that obsessing over people I don’t even know isn’t great for my mental health. I’ve hated these 2 ever since Covid, and will never forget Spence doing his happy dance on election night. In reality though-
- Adam is just dull and unwatchable besides being spineless
-OA is literally Blob, just a bit more polished. Don’t forget they were out there cruising it up when the world was still pretty much shut down.
- magic journeys are “foodies” that only seem to eat at theme parks
- Justin is honestly too easy a target.
Good luck all and bye for now..
Godspeed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Adam had an opportunity to speak out against BLAB regarding the apartment situation - he didn’t mention them by name.

Justin had an opportunity when he was threatened on Main Street - he didn’t mention them by name.

That whole ordeal with FB was swept under the rug when Liz outed then for BLAB asking them to lie about their COVID diagnosis - they have remained silent and said nothing when they new BLAB test positive and continued to visit the parks.

Do we not see a pattern here? The only people that have spoken out have been outside the group: Queen Daphne, Griftbuster, and Saint Jess (and, of course, almost 90 Tattle threads).

One of two things are at play (maybe even both):

1. there’s some high school bro-code among the vloggers.
2. BLAB is sitting on b-roll, text messages, voice memos of these other vloggers being highly problematic.

This vlogger community has no backbone and is toxic beyond belief.
I couldn't agree more with what you say here, and I think it's a bit of both for sure.
BLAB would have an incredible amount on Fresh Baked, they were extremely close (friendship bracelet besties if memory serves).
BLAB has always stuck me as the type who'd secretly record and save everything, the very definition of untrustworthy, crappy, fake friends.
Dylan beware... I can only imagine what they have on you buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Natalie has nothing to lose and everything to gain by bashing BLAB. She's not earning any money from vlogging.

Meanwhile Adam, Justin, and the rest would face a lot of repercussions in the vlogging community (and beyond) should they expose their real feelings about them. Their image would be tarnished.

But trust me, they want BLAB to go down just as much as anyone here. They just don't feel it's their place to rock the boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dylan is boring as all hell, but I think he is just like them. I remember when they all were invited to the universal vip tour thing, he sat by or was constantly around Peter from OA but ignored him the whole time.
Guy is just a petty worm.

Edit: now that I think about it, he could be their spy and could be the one passing along info to screech and the drunk. Magic Journeys and Fresh Baked still follow him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel let down by Adam’s new vlog, talking about things.
I shouldn’t feel let down because I remember he doesn’t like getting involved in drama.
What a mangina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel let down by Adam’s new vlog, talking about things.
I shouldn’t feel let down because I remember he doesn’t like getting involved in drama.
What a mangina.
yeah, the most he did was offer a bit of a secret middle finger by doubling down on being a “DIY” guy and not crowd funding his stuff. Come on, woo. You have videos with millions of views. You’re good. I know you’re super nice, but spill the tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Spencer and KT will feel a little uneasy at Disneyland for awhile at least. They’ve lost hundreds of subscribers, and given their normal pace of growth, it will take them a year to gain that back. They are more reviled than ever amongst fellow vloggers and their bad reputation has surpassed its previous boundary by quite a bit.

To sum up, even though they haven’t been banned, I’ve had a helluva good time with it. Well done to all involved.

Here’s to their next fiasco.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I met Lisaland a couple of weeks ago. Just the nicest person. She didn’t even threaten to punch me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.