Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left the name out, but check out this comment before it gets deleted on their video.
Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.19.16 PM.png

Then there is this

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.56.07 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
All this effort they put into making sure this video has no bad comments and buying likes…that time could be spent showing them at the park to prove they aren’t banned.
Also, I love the next new name for thumb…witch baby. Love it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok I broke down and watched that “explanation” video. What a bunch of bs!! Anyone with half a brain cell can tell he is lying! His eyes kept shifting to the side… looking away… that is a firm tell of somebody lying.
ugh these guys seriously make me ill. Such horrible humans. I would have much more respect for them if they owned up to it. Say “yeah I did confront him with hostility, I did get in his face. But it was out of frustration and whatnot”
But nope… Blab is perfect. They do nothing wrong 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
According to YT’s rules, buying likes for your video is not allowed. They say we can report those videos. However, when I try and report Thumb’s video, there is no appropriate category for this. Does anyone know how to report them?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
According to YT’s rules, buying likes for your video is not allowed. They say we can report those videos. However, when I try and report Thumb’s video, there is no appropriate category for this. Does anyone know how to report them?
here's what I found

Reactions: 25
Ok I broke down and watched that “explanation” video. What a bunch of bs!! Anyone with half a brain cell can tell he is lying! His eyes kept shifting to the side… looking away… that is a firm tell of somebody lying.
ugh these guys seriously make me ill. Such horrible humans. I would have much more respect for them if they owned up to it. Say “yeah I did confront him with hostility, I did get in his face. But it was out of frustration and whatnot”
But nope… Blab is perfect. They do nothing wrong 🙄
They love to triple down on stupid, it’s kinda their thing. I’m inclined to believe that if they squashed the drama and shook hands like gentleman at the end of the incident, JS would have mentioned that tidbit. That’s the narrative Spencer went with, I kid you not.

What we got was a Justin that was in total bewilderment over the situation. That’s what happens when things don’t end well, the shock at trying to process wtf just happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is there a category for harassment? Cause just seeing their faces is harassing me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I asked chatgtp to write a song about the Justin Scarred and BLAB controversy. Even AI knows......
(Verse 1)

Justin Scarred loves Disney with all his heart
He shares his adventures, never falling apart
With Best Life and Beyond, they formed a bond
For fellow Disney fans, they never go wrong

(Chorus)

But silly controversies arise on YouTube
With BL&B in the hot seat, it's nothing new
They treat the community with disrespect and disdain
While Justin holds true, never causing any pain

(Verse 2)

The fans of Disney deserve the best
Justin and BL&B seem to be put to the test
But Justin stays humble, never wavers his love
While BL&B continues their actions, never learning to shove

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

The Disney community deserves our heartfelt respect
It's something Justin knows, never to neglect
The love for Disney is what brings us together
But BL&B's actions seem to bring the fan base to a tether

(Chorus)

(Outro)

Justin Scarred is the one to watch and adore
His love for Disney is something to explore
Best Life and Beyond should take a note or two
To show some respect to the Disney community, too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I was waiting for the new thread to say this: birds of a feather flock together. Especially anyone still defending BLABs actions. Calling Justin “crazy” cause he’s loud in his videos and allowing those comments to stay up has me HEATED. Miss “anxiety and depression” can go duck herself. Justin has never used his hard ships as an excuse to be an asshole to anyone, the entire point of his quest for positivity is to find the good in life after his rough divorce. Meanwhile KT gets the shits from all the food she stuffs in her fat ass mouth and makes it EVERYONES PROBLEM. The only crazy people here are these two blubbering idiots for thinking they could continue to dodge the consequences of their actions, as well as anyone too bleeping dense to see the writing on the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.