Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is Go-Bloots?

apparently it's a reference to this

a lot to unpack here. is this her mom's way of saying "the situation"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

apparently it's a reference to this

a lot to unpack here. is this her mom's way of saying "the situation"
I just went and looked it up too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amen! I’m with you on that!
Lisaland is great. And her merchandise videos are the best. Excellent descriptions and such an eye for detail.

I also enjoy Paul's Theme Park Adventures. Doesn't act like he owns the parks, or trying to get rich off vlogging theme parks. Seems like an all around cool guy.

Reactions: 17
Nope. They worked together to bring him down over the course of a year with some additional team members.
Not to veer this off course of BLAB, but they are scummy and crummy as well.
It took me awhile, but I remember hearing about this gentleman from the pre-YT vlogging era. I think a local news station did a piece on him performing the flag ceremony. Ernie was a wonderful ambassador who enhances the joyful experiences of park guests. If BLAB and/or associates were involved in his termination, then absolutely it is appropriate to discuss it in this forum. We can add it to the long list of crappy things they've done.

Their toxicity has been allowed to fester far too long in Walt's special Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
new video from justin , already an appearance by Magic Journeys about a minute into it

Reactions: 12
But they trespassed a guy for saying "Don't give these grifters any money"?
Exactly. I’m so sick of it all now. I’m sick of BLAB. I’m sick of the whole story like with Justin and Spencer. I’m sick of all these vloggers coming together in all these photos. So high school. I just can’t anymore. They all need to grow the duck up. They all have Peter Pan syndrome. Such a fucked up version of reality like seriously….we are grown ass adults (some damn near senior citizens) and we vlog Disney for a living. They need to take some notes out of the book that is Adam the Woo. Watch his walk with me vlog he posted today. He reiterates that he does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to grift from his Stan’s. NOTHING! Magic Journeys might be the only ones out of this group of grifters who follow that model. If that’s the case, good for them!
---
Nope. Just a bunch of stupid cryptic photos and comments. That's how BLAB wins. Again, if tables were turned BLAB we have seen how aggressive BLAB can be at distorting events and get people kicked out. Justin, and most of the other vloggers are spineless, and part of the problem. That's what sets Daphne and Elizabeth apart.
Only Daphne at this point!
---
Lisaland is great. And her merchandise videos are the best. Excellent descriptions and such an eye for detail.

I also enjoy Paul's Theme Park Adventures. Doesn't act like he owns the parks, or trying to get rich off vlogging theme parks. Seems like an all around cool guy.
Meh, not a fan of Paul. I don’t like how he says he goes in a shop and didn’t see anything new so he left. Lisaland is definitely the cream of the crop right now. So glad to see her uploading more often.

Reactions: 11
What does Lisaland and Spencer have in common?

The are both sporting a bodacious pair of juggernauts

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It took me awhile, but I remember hearing about this gentleman from the pre-YT vlogging era. I think a local news station did a piece on him performing the flag ceremony. Ernie was a wonderful ambassador who enhances the joyful experiences of park guests. If BLAB and/or associates were involved in his termination, then absolutely it is appropriate to discuss it in this forum. We can add it to the long list of crappy things they've done.

Their toxicity has been allowed to fester far too long in Walt's special Magic Kingdom.
Ernie was a real one, so gross if BLAB’s lackeys had a hand in his termination after damn near 30 years of service to Disneyland & honorably serving this country.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Adam saying a lot today about BLAB in his own way of indirectly addressing the issue. He starts talking about halfway through about 10 minutes in but really gets down to business around 19 minute mark

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Adam saying a lot today about BLAB in his own way of indirectly addressing the issue. He starts talking about halfway through about 10 minutes in but really gets down to business around 19 minute mark

Did you see he was filling the Columbia restaurant while taking? At least I think it’s a restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bleeding subs still.
AFB331EC-C81E-40B4-8E67-73A8414C73A2.jpeg

Woo really knows how to take the high road. I do not however and really wish sometimes for a tell all book hahahahahaha. Only because it’s BLAB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
lol kt posted on insta stories that they didn't not go to toontown on purpose---they were just busy

sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.