Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are definitely degrees of awfulness among the vloggers. But the bottom line is they are all in it to make money from other people’s hard work. Whether they are taking cash from Stans or stealing Disney IP in the parks, they are all grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Natalie has nothing to lose and everything to gain by bashing BLAB. She's not earning any money from vlogging.

Meanwhile Adam, Justin, and the rest would face a lot of repercussions in the vlogging community (and beyond) should they expose their real feelings about them. Their image would be tarnished.

But trust me, they want BLAB to go down just as much as anyone here. They just don't feel it's their place to rock the boat.
If they are not going to speak up we have to do our part and call Disney and email them about fhe 50 year old and his daughter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't agree more with what you say here, and I think it's a bit of both for sure.
BLAB would have an incredible amount on Fresh Baked, they were extremely close (friendship bracelet besties if memory serves).
BLAB has always stuck me as the type who'd secretly record and save everything, the very definition of untrustworthy, crappy, fake friends.
Dylan beware... I can only imagine what they have on you buddy.
Katie secretly records Spencer too. Those are some recordings I'd love to hear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think Spencer and KT will feel a little uneasy at Disneyland for awhile at least. They’ve lost hundreds of subscribers, and given their normal pace of growth, it will take them a year to gain that back. They are more reviled than ever amongst fellow vloggers and their bad reputation has surpassed its previous boundary by quite a bit.

To sum up, even though they haven’t been banned, I’ve had a helluva good time with it. Well done to all involved.

Here’s to their next fiasco.
michaelscott-wink.gif

Can't wait to see what fuckery BLOB has in store for us! 🍻🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been sat today feeling like crap due to catching Covid (don't worry I'm not planning on going to the opening of pirates) just pondering to myself in my isolation how I would handle this if i was in Justin's situation...

I probably would have reported them and if they didn't get trespassed for it then I would go all into taking the piss out of them in videos and on social media.. just be a real petty git about it as I don't take kindly to being threatened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I never really bought into the "BLAB has blackmail on everyone" theory until this recent incident.

Why were they recording except to have blackmail material?? It's obvious that it was their plan all along, which is why he asked Justin about it at princess nite in the first place. And they KNOW they can't release the footage for many reasons!

Reactions: 16
I never really bought into the "BLAB has blackmail on everyone" theory until this recent incident.

Why were they recording except to have blackmail material?? It's obvious that it was their plan all along, which is why he asked Justin about it at princess nite in the first place. And they KNOW they can't release the footage for many reasons!
When Ol' Widelane Slockbower says 'All Will Be Revealed', I'm sure every vlogger is shaking in their boots!
Well, except for Ol' Vanilla Face Dylan, he's safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The only reason I can’t subscribe to this theory is I can’t think of anything these people have done that could be worse than what BLOB has been caught doing.

Reactions: 15
They all live in fear that one day Disney will ban them from vlogging. It’s not news. It’s not hard to understand. These people pretty much made a decision to “work” in a theme park without needed permission. If Disney takes it all away, they have to get real jobs.

Justin did what Justin does. Throws a grenade and runs away. BLOB does what they do, fade the heat and wait it out. Everyone else throws shade via Instagram pics. Rinse and repeat every 6 months. It’s stale and I think we all really knew nothing would come of this latest situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Comments like this are why I’ve been silent for so long. It’s obvious there are Adam & Justin stans on here, people trying to police or accuse anybody who speaks ill of anyone other than just Blab. Trust me I despise these 2 slobs, but Ive come to the realization that obsessing over people I don’t even know isn’t great for my mental health. I’ve hated these 2 ever since Covid, and will never forget Spence doing his happy dance on election night. In reality though-
- Adam is just dull and unwatchable besides being spineless
-OA is literally Blob, just a bit more polished. Don’t forget they were out there cruising it up when the world was still pretty much shut down.
- magic journeys are “foodies” that only seem to eat at theme parks
- Justin is honestly too easy a target.
Good luck all and bye for now..
I think Spencer and KT will feel a little uneasy at Disneyland for awhile at least. They’ve lost hundreds of subscribers, and given their normal pace of growth, it will take them a year to gain that back. They are more reviled than ever amongst fellow vloggers and their bad reputation has surpassed its previous boundary by quite a bit.

To sum up, even though they haven’t been banned, I’ve had a helluva good time with it. Well done to all involved.

next fiasco? Hell we aren’t done with this one even one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It's been a hell of a ride. I have a feeling it isn't over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are more reviled than ever amongst fellow vloggers and their bad reputation has surpassed its previous boundary by quite a bit.

I think this is the normal reaction among emotionally healthy people. However, I really don't think BLAB care one bit about "losing" the other vloggers (including all of the passive aggressive group photos). The only reason they would care is that now they can't cross promote their crappy channel and get more viewers from them. Oh, and I think Spencer is probably secretly pissed that now he can't get close to Dani. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Justin just posted this .. are even Cast members even taking the piss now? That's got to sting for Thumb & Dumb
View attachment 2043983View attachment 2043984
so he did talk to security. they just don't give challenge coins to anybody. im telling you, that cast member who commented on the insidethemagic article saying there was an investigation and it was closed because justin didnt report the incident is full of tit and was probably kt or some blab mole. thats not how it works.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
so he did talk to security. they just don't give challenge coins to anybody. im telling you, that cast member who commented on the insidethemagic article saying there was an investigation and it was closed because justin didnt report the incident is full of tit and was probably kt or some blab mole. thats not how it works.
That's how you get one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.