Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a reminder that you can just READ on Tattle. You don't HAVE to post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Busy doing laundry...where she had one of her best moments ever 😅
KT, telling us she's a loser without telling us!
If the "best moment ever" did indeed come from hearing she has not been banned from Disneyland while doing laundry, then, no I guess we wouldn't know what that's like. Considering we don't do things that put us in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Adam had an opportunity to speak out against BLAB regarding the apartment situation - he didn’t mention them by name.

Justin had an opportunity when he was threatened on Main Street - he didn’t mention them by name.

That whole ordeal with FB was swept under the rug when Liz outed then for BLAB asking them to lie about their COVID diagnosis - they have remained silent and said nothing when they new BLAB test positive and continued to visit the parks.

Do we not see a pattern here? The only people that have spoken out have been outside the group: Queen Daphne, Griftbuster, and Saint Jess (and, of course, almost 90 Tattle threads).

One of two things are at play (maybe even both):

1. there’s some high school bro-code among the vloggers.
2. BLAB is sitting on b-roll, text messages, voice memos of these other vloggers being highly problematic.

This vlogger community has no backbone and is toxic beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
so they should make "What Happened?!" videos like blab, create more drama, possibly get in arguments in the park with blab and then maybe get ejected.
pretty sure kitra, peter and david aren't interested in getting caught on video in arguments in the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Adam had an opportunity to speak out against BLAB regarding the apartment situation - he didn’t mention them by name.

Justin had an opportunity when he was threatened on Main Street - he didn’t mention them by name.

That whole ordeal with FB was swept under the rug when Liz outed then for BLAB asking them to lie about their COVID diagnosis - they have remained silent and said nothing when they new BLAB test positive and continued to visit the parks.

Do we not see a pattern here? The only people that have spoken out have been outside the group: Queen Daphne, Griftbuster, and Saint Jess (and, of course, almost 90 Tattle threads).

2. BLAB is sitting on b-roll, text messages, voice memos of these other vloggers being highly problematic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Or they just want to keep the money train rolling so they don’t attract any negativity to themselves or others. Common sense

Reactions: 18
I feel at this point with Blab the other Vloggers would actually grow if they did call BLAB out.

I also feel Thumb is the type of "man" who gets more and more angry if you don't react to him being in your face and kept your hands by your side and kept quiet

Reactions: 16
At the opening I saw soo many people walking around narrating their walk around Toontown. The only person I recognized was Brickey. It was crazy, but felt good to get there before BLAB stinks up the place.
ugh “greetings fellow citizens of Disneyland” idiot
Brinkey was there. between him and “well hello there everybody” Spence I just want to throw a churro at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i think there is basically a 'bro code' between vloggers, in a way:

you don't want to become the channel that's all about drama.

that's why justin didn't even post it on his main feed--he wanted to get the message out to his supporters, but he didn't want to become the center of drama.

because as soon as you are, you get cut out of everyone's videos (see: blab)

Comments like this are why I’ve been silent for so long. It’s obvious there are Adam & Justin stans on here, people trying to police or accuse anybody who speaks ill of anyone other than just Blab. Trust me I despise these 2 slobs, but Ive come to the realization that obsessing over people I don’t even know isn’t great for my mental health. I’ve hated these 2 ever since Covid, and will never forget Spence doing his happy dance on election night. In reality though-
- Adam is just dull and unwatchable besides being spineless
-OA is literally Blob, just a bit more polished. Don’t forget they were out there cruising it up when the world was still pretty much shut down.
- magic journeys are “foodies” that only seem to eat at theme parks
- Justin is honestly too easy a target.
Good luck all and bye for now..

• Heart
  • Haha
i think there is basically a 'bro code' between vloggers, in a way:

you don't want to become the channel that's all about drama.

that's why justin didn't even post it on his main feed--he wanted to get the message out to his supporters, but he didn't want to become the center of drama.

because as soon as you are, you get cut out of everyone's videos (see: blab)

Main Street Moments tried for years to gain traction by vlogging and fell flat. Then they started becoming the place that talked about everyone else's drama in the vlogging world while constantly saying "We love them, but..." and now they are getting a lot more attention.

Also, I think we are still waiting for ALL TO BE REVEALED.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's the thing about Vloggers, they may make the content and put it out there, but it's the viewers that allow them to do this and with out them (as BLAB) are finding out, without them they will stop unless it is actually a hobby for the vlogger

Reactions: 5
Comments like this are why I’ve been silent for so long. It’s obvious there are Adam & Justin stans on here, people trying to police or accuse anybody who speaks ill of anyone other than just Blab. Trust me I despise these 2 slobs, but Ive come to the realization that obsessing over people I don’t even know isn’t great for my mental health. I’ve hated these 2 ever since Covid, and will never forget Spence doing his happy dance on election night. In reality though-
- Adam is just dull and unwatchable besides being spineless
-OA is literally Blob, just a bit more polished. Don’t forget they were out there cruising it up when the world was still pretty much shut down.
- magic journeys are “foodies” that only seem to eat at theme parks
- Justin is honestly too easy a target.
Good luck all and bye for now..
Hey, you like who you like. You dislike who you dislike. Nobody said he have to like ATW or Justin. To each their own. If you dislike Justin so much maybe you should start your own thread to be fair.

I think if someone chooses to VLOG for a living and put themselves online 24/7 then they should be prepared that some sort of ridicule or criticism as it's par for the course. So for someone like ATW, Justin, OA, MJ etc. they are like the food service industry; you can't please everyone. For BLAB it's like the old saying: "Opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one". Boop.
#banbestlifeandbeyond #princessnightaggression #dontgivethesegriftersanymoney #spencerisabitch #spencerhasnoballs

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.