Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESS COLOPY DID IT AGAIN! <3

I like how the article took issue with Spencer's assertion that Justin was following him as he was walking away. It was pointed out that the livestream showed Katie was walking next to Justin and all of them were walking together as they were still carrying on, not like Spencer was trying to get away.

CBDF6E0C-1C6C-4B07-AF61-26EE8208E1C0.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Epic Response Video!
I can see KT & Spence being on Dr Phil next week, this is gonna take years of therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well.. bad news.. they are still allowed in the parks, whomever guessed they were going on the night to avoid vloggers was on the money and they seemingly avoided toon town on purpose. She's thrown a bunch of stories up on Instagram the last 15 minutes or so

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well.. bad news.. they are still allowed in the parks, whomever guessed they were going on the night to avoid vloggers was on the money and they seemingly avoided toon town on purpose. She's thrown a bunch of stories up on Instagram the last 15 minutes or so
Justin didn’t file a complaint so Disney can’t really do anything unless the other party formally complains about what happened. I was hoping that Justin would be part of the solution…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.