Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second hand embarrassment for KT is so strong when she refers to herself as a lioness and witch. She’s 35 with the mentality of a 13 yr old.

KT: to be a strong, independent woman does not mean you have to be a mean witch. You can be a strong, kick ass woman, but what counts is how you treat people, your integrity. No one likes a mean girl. No one likes a mean witch, and that is exactly what you are, hence why your friends have fled in droves these past couple years. You have consistently said you are, in fact, a “witch” Probably why you are not part of this group anymore!
32C4FEF7-A070-4A57-8E9D-94673560EF01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They have their Kean’s Coffee (before it closed at 8PM) and are en route to Disneyland?

Perhaps, Spencer likes being Keane’s in - so he can pour a shot or two of “wake-up juice” in it before going in.
Well, the park is open for another 2 hours and the other vloggers have left for the day so they might…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh how I wish I could’ve been one of the vloggers at the park today. You know they were ripping into BLAB so hard. Can you imagine the tit they were all talking? I bet it was amazing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh how I wish I could’ve been one of the vloggers at the park today. You know they were ripping into BLAB so hard. Can you imagine the tit they were all talking? I bet it was amazing 😂
I wanted to find them and join their group but I either caught them on their way out or I had moved on to other activities. Toontown was insane I couldn’t function well among all the chaos. But to even have been a fly on the wall… man!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wanted to find them and join their group but I either caught them on their way out or I had moved on to other activities. Toontown was insane I couldn’t function well among all the chaos. But to even have been a fly on the wall… man!
Yes! I would’ve totally been incognito just sitting there listening to their convo

Reactions: 16
If this pic doesn’t say in your face, I don’t know what does? Tattle is the least of their worries. BLAB can never show their face at Disneyland again! Everybody hates them
You think we can make it a thing, way beyond tattle, just people who dislike them in general, to shout "shame on grifters" they way people greet Fresh Baked?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe how many people were in the land at once! I went back there 3 times today and each time was more packed than the last. I was hoping to meet OA (I've met most of the others before).....only was able to shout "fresh baked" and when I saw Justin he was filming. I also noticed 2 other random guests in Randomland hats walking around today.....BLAB may have about a dozen stans, but it's clear who has the support of the community.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe how many people were in the land at once! I went back there 3 times today and each time was more packed than the last. I was hoping to meet OA (I've met most of the others before).....only was able to shout "fresh baked" and when I saw Justin he was filming. I also noticed 2 other random guests in Randomland hats walking around today.....BLAB may have about a dozen stans, but it's clear who has the support of the community.
This is the one-and-only random guest you'll ever catch walking around DL wearing a BLOB hat... 😂

1679290347591.png

🧢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did you see Justin's reel from today? It has Fresh Baked, Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys with him.
Check out the caption -

3-19-2023 10-35-30 PM.png
3-19-2023 10-36-29 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
daphne is awesome and has far bigger balls than any of the other vloggers. love how she just comes out and says whatever she wants without giving two shits
She doesn't give a tit love it, keep taking it to them, she ain't afraid.. she can singlehandedly take them down....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.