Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this even mean? 😳 She's delusional.

View attachment 2042085
Have you ever been just sitting there allowing the rest of the world that are actually living their best life to live rent free in your head so hard that you constantly have to post cryptic and artificial things to garner attention and make it seem as though you are in control when your entire existence is wrapped up in a brand that is now tanking horribly?

No?
Must just be KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So Spencer wore the same Avengers sweatshirt to Disneyland the night before and then wore it again tonight in Palm Springs? bleeping gross, if true!
View attachment 2040002View attachment 2040003
My apologies if this has already been pointed out - I’m late to the party (because I’ve actually been at Disneyland)…… this is no proof they actually went to Disneyland. They could’ve parked, ridden the tram to DTD then caught it back to the carpark. Possibly they didn’t even get off,
Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she referring to the laundry that was visible on the floor during one of their lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re going to tense up so much when they see this 😂😂😂😂😂
If this pic doesn’t say in your face, I don’t know what does? Tattle is the least of their worries. BLAB can never show their face at Disneyland again! Everybody hates them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the solidarity. But if you’re gonna do this, how about taking it one step further? Why not march to City Hall and ALL file complaints against BLAB? Or at least support and encourage Justin to file a report. How does it go - one bad apple spoils the Disney vlogging bunch? A good day could be a better day by going on the record.
if vlogger #1 complains on vlogger #2, vlogger #1 still risks new regulation in their industry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.