Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw Chip, the vlogging community needs to take responsibility for letting this slip through the cracks. We can be critical of BLAB while also holding the others accountable for enabling BLAB’s behavior. If that CM comment is legit, Justin thought it more appropriate to post memes and group photos than actually take action. After the cult of BLAB started in with messaging ALLY who had nothing to do with this situation, all bets would have been off if I were in Justin’s shoes. These are all people who are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who all wasted time by posting and reposting photos that led to nothing. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Naw Chip, the vlogging community needs to take responsibility for letting this slip through the cracks. We can be critical of BLAB while also holding the others accountable for enabling BLAB’s behavior. If that CM comment is legit, Justin thought it more appropriate to post memes and group photos than actually take action. After the cult of BLAB started in with messaging ALLY who had nothing to do with this situation, all bets would have been off if I were in Justin’s shoes. These are all people who are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who all wasted time by posting and reposting photos that led to nothing. What a waste.
i think justin is just smart enough to know that blab has security on their side and i dont buy that cm story for a minute.

Reactions: 3
None of the vloggers are angels. To be fair, the ‘love this family’ Instagram pics from toon town made me gag a little. They are all more like co-workers and will drop each other like hot potatoes if one of them does something to hurt their brands.

But I will not blame egregious errors from Disneyland management on Justin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BLOB has power because all the DL vloggers are worried about Thumb and Thumber causing Disney to bring the ban hammer down on a lot of their practices at the parks. Disney could make it them get a filming permit to post videos that will be monetized.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i think justin is just smart enough to know that blab has security on their side and i dont buy that cm story for a minute.
BLAB is allowed in the parks, are they not? This reminds me of the situation with Adam, even before BLAB lost his apartment. The community tried to warn Adam for months and asked to not give them a platform via his channels. He ignored all of it until he got burned the week of Thanksgiving. Justin remained silent even after being threatened with violence on park grounds and after his fiancé was sweated by BLABs minions (and possibly BLAB themselves)- even though everyone he calls a friend had some kind of negative encounter with these two. Justin isn’t smart, he’s complicit. He’s more worried about his ability to access and film the parks. Imagine being afraid or intimidated of KATIE AND SPENCER. Those two are sound asleep right now. The rest of them will have to continue awkwardly running into them at the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they aren’t banned, but they are ostracized and their channel is plummeting.

There are still the complaints to YouTube about them buying likes. Wouldn’t it be a kicker if they found out they could go back in the parks, but lost the channel?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
None of the vloggers are angels. To be fair, the ‘love this family’ Instagram pics from toon town made me gag a little. They are all more like co-workers and will drop each other like hot potatoes if one of them does something to hurt their brands.

But I will not blame egregious errors from Disneyland management on Justin.
agreed. the pictures are silly and mean nothing in the long run. but if anyone here really believes that justin reporting what happened to security would have gotten blab banned or trespassed whatever, you dont see the whole picture. there were no punches thrown. threats were possibly made, i believe justin. but it's his word against theirs and unfortunately their word is vouched for by disneyland security. with no physical alteration and it being 3 aagainst 1, blab could've and would've twisted it. i think what ends up happening is they're all just told to stay away from each other and for it not to happen again. nothing happened that would warrant a ban.
---
BLAB is allowed in the parks, are they not? This reminds me of the situation with Adam, even before BLAB lost his apartment. The community tried to warn Adam for months and asked to not give them a platform via his channels. He ignored all of it until he got burned the week of Thanksgiving. Justin remained silent even after being threatened with violence on park grounds and after his fiancé was sweated by BLABs minions (and possibly BLAB themselves)- even though everyone he calls a friend had some kind of negative encounter with these two. Justin isn’t smart, he’s complicit. He’s more worried about his ability to access and film the parks. Imagine being afraid or intimidated of KATIE AND SPENCER. Those two are sound asleep right now. The rest of them will have to continue awkwardly running into them at the parks.
is there any proof ally was sent threatening messages from blab stans? not trying to argue, it's just aside from a few people saying so i never saw a source.

Reactions: 4
BLOB has power because all the DL vloggers are worried about Thumb and Thumber causing Disney to bring the ban hammer down on a lot of their practices at the parks. Disney could make it them get a filming permit to post videos that will be monetized.
We’re not talking about small channels here. Justin, OA, FB, MJ, Adam - they are among the big players in this space. They would probably be among those who are granted permits. BLAB absolutely would NOT get through any sort of vetting process. What’s the worse that could happen to the rest of them - they have to pay to play yearly for a permit? How long do they expect to be able to profit off private property and IP’s they don’t own? Especially with elements like BLAB pissing in the punch bowl. Using BLAB as an excuse for inaction is not the move here.

Reactions: 15
Thank you I did forget Dense chose violence. Sad witch boy violence. Forgot that pic posted by him @Oo-de-lally thanks for reposting it. Bunch of grown men who live at home who grabbed their dads hunting shotguns and posed in the streets.
BBCDB4D6-58FD-4A35-85E7-E1577CED3DAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They continue their campaign of "scorched earth" as Brickey says. This will continue to hurt their viewership and their channel. Their sub count is back to January levels. Their views have been in the toilet and will continue to get worse. Socialblade estimates their yearly income at 26k right now with maybe $1400 a month in patreon money. What is that, 42k a year but let's round that up to 60k.

That surely isn't living your best life in California. They recently lost two patreons and I am interested to see what happens on the first. So yes, she may have won with the temporary suspension lifted but if nobody watches, she will be back at Dogtopia. Remember to get an blocker when watching their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.