Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justin didn’t file a complaint so Disney can’t really do anything unless the other party formally complains about what happened. I was hoping that Justin would be part of the solution…
i dont think it would have made a difference. they have security on their side. even during her years as a periscoper she would stay until closing and chum it up with them. we're talking 5-6 years of being friends with them. with all the tit they have already done its insane that they haven't already been banned. they have guards who vouch for them. i think that is the issue people need to write and call and complain to disney about. there an obvious bias for blab within their security team who enable their crappy behavior. its explains why they feel they can do what they want without any consequences. security is supposed to provide a safe and secure environment for guests. i wouldn't feel safe around drunken dence getting into people's faces.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh how I wish I could’ve been one of the vloggers at the park today. You know they were ripping into BLAB so hard. Can you imagine the tit they were all talking? I bet it was amazing 😂
Oh to be a fly on the wall when they all got together. Too bad no Daphne or she could spill the tea...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well.. bad news.. they are still allowed in the parks, whomever guessed they were going on the night to avoid vloggers was on the money and they seemingly avoided toon town on purpose. She's thrown a bunch of stories up on Instagram the last 15 minutes or so
Hmmm… I don’t see the new stories. Could she have blocked me? I guess I was reposting too may of Justin & Ally’s stories. Good thing I have another IG account. Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good thing KT hugged that security official... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2042247
id bet a nickle this isnt true. anyone can just say they're a cast member and throw bs out there. im willing to bet this is kkkt just making tit up and trying to turn attention to justin and have people here blame him. please think about his situation. it was 3 vs 1. after 30-40 minutes of what we know was a heated discussion with hundreds of people watching security had to have been notified. security saw it was their pals blab and watched from afar. then after everything is done kt is seen hugging security! suppose justin saw. what was he supposed to do? go over to kt and her security friends and tell his side after security already had their minds made up? dence had no trouble whatsoever blaming justin in the video. you think they wouldnt have done the same in person? they're trying to turn their subs against justin. why do you think they let all those negative comments about him through on the setting the record straight video? and they trying to turn tattle against justin by saying it's his fault for not reporting it. kt is in here among us. she knows how to play to the crowd. the issue isnt justin. the issue is them having security on their side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Lisaland already has a vlog out where she filmed Toontown during the day and went back after dark to see it all lit up. Sorry you missed the opportunity BLOB! Boop!
Yes! I love Lisaland so light hearted and respectful of not disturbing other guests at the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't sit around while my washer & dryer are doing my laundry for me but if I did I would be listening to this since it makes me laugh so hard I cry. Credit to the amazing Goof Troop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The video was long so I snipped the 🍖 & 🥔 of it….
---
The video was long so I snipped the 🍖 & 🥔 of it….
Wait! Where’s my video lol. Let’s try this again….ugh! I can’t get it to post after upload…it’s his private IG post that I wanted to share….phooey (Donald Duck voice)

Reactions: 6
Like cockroaches, KT and Spencer now only come out at night.
Now her next dump of stories will show them there during the day as if to say “nuh uh! We go during the day too!”
---
So if you google her name, all that comes up is allllll the articles talking about her toxic behavior, tattle threads and her LinkedIn.

but this….this absolutely cracked me up. “Home away from home” huh? You’ve been here TWICE. If I recall that trip was the first one.

58AFC4E1-C8EF-4259-B935-7A14B4B6D4EF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I love the idea that Spencer and KT do everything just because of what they read here.

1) they might’ve only assumed they were banned because we talked about it here. So they pretended they were out of town to make it look like they couldn’t be at the parks.

2) they might’ve only assumed they couldn’t scan in because we talked about it here. So they made a late night tram ride check of their tickets, just to scan them.

3) they might’ve only assumed they’d be approached after scanning in because we talked about it here. So they entered the park late at night, incognito (no Minnie ears KT) in case security walked up to throw them out.

Dance puppets. Dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Up to the same old tricks, going to the park just before closing and Katie screeching on rides. In her IG story you can see everyone else leaving as they're strolling to the castle. I hate that they're going to be defiling WDW soon

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Even if they aren’t banned their interest in going to DL is going to dwindle knowing that they will have to avoid every vlogger there. That and if their views and subs keep sinking.

Reactions: 22
Justin is a witch, plain and simple. They should all be bleeping banned. Stop wasting another second on these 2, life is too short.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This might be an unpopular opinion but as a mama of littles I’m gonna go ahead and rant. I love the changes brought to Toontown and I know it’s basically a reimagined land but it’s for the kids! It’s a space to give parents and their littles a break from the mayhem that is Disneyland. It’s a place for them to park their strollers, let the little ones out to run about, climb on things. Slide down slides, spin and twirl on things and interact with all the fun little gadgets they have added. I was very disappointed when I watched David’s vlog last night. There he was in toontown with his camera, in a kid play area where there were little kids playing, and he’s filming. His little girl wasn’t with him and he DID NOT blur out the kids faces. I really am sick of these vloggers being so selfish and intrusive because that’s their “job” and they need to make a living, but how inconsiderate of him to film kids in a kid area (specific frame I am referring to) without blurring faces. These people that watch their vlogs are the ones that afford you the ability to not work a traditional job. As a parent himself of a little one, he should have some respect. I wish Toontown was a non vlogging area since there are so many kids around. Do better vloggers! Sorry. Rant over. Back to the regularly scheduled programming that is BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.