Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
justin makes a statement on instagram posting three pictures of himself ,Adam and David

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I texted my husband that this thread exploded overnight and he was like ā€œoh what did that dumb witch do nowā€ šŸ˜‚ heā€™s a nurse and was very upset at her saying nursing was harder than vlogging
So sad that they are as predictable as they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
la cue has a new video, he kind of criticizes them both.
i see spencer says he was accused by justin, which we know did not happen. justin did not name them, but everyone knew it was them because it always is

Reactions: 21
How did the banned rumor begin? Remember their crisis m.o.: lay really low for a while, then return a few days (maybe even a week later) as if nothing happened. It could just be them repeating this again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll try and roll in before closing to ride Indiana Jones at the last minute
If they're still allowed on property. Even if they didn't know Indy was opening, they likely would have had a reservation for today given Spencer's leprechaun fetish.....so interesting they didn't show their red, bloated faces yet today. After all, even covid couldn't keep them from Pirates reopening and that one didn't even have anything new in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How embarrassing! Amazing what a simple google search for Best Life and Beyond brings up. How embarrassing for Spencer EMMONS & his cue card career in the biz as the cool kids say. How embarrassing for his mother to have his name out there the way it is. Same for KT. I feel bad for her mother. The way people are talking about the despicable tit your daughter has done to people. How embarrassing for her hubby Matty Slockbower. Having his family name being dragged through the gutter. Congratulations KT & Spencer. You guys have completely made fools of yourself. KT set it all up with the ā€œassaultā€ on the Columbia, Covidgate happened and then this attack Spencer made on Justin Scarred just knocked it out of the park! If MULTIPLE platforms were talking about me and articles were being written about me, Iā€™d be mortified and would become agoraphobic because Iā€™d never want to leave my house again. Like the saying goes, ā€œYou canā€™t polish a turdā€. You guys deserve every bit of this backlash you are getting. Every sub you lose, every thumbs down you get. Karma at its finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
david just shared the picture with him justin and adam in his insta stories "supportoneanother"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The clip Spin-Sir shared, wherein he purported to be walking away, actually shows him quickly approaching the random guy, and random guy turning around to continue speaking with Spin-Sir. Even with his red-assed face cherry-picked clip, he looks bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, well, wellā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™m sitting quietly in the Grand Californian bar and who should slide up on the next barstool but our Plaid Hero!!! Was an absolute pleasure to buy our hero a drink!!!
Heā€™s gotta be loving whatā€™s going on with BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.