Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woken up, would a) appear I've been banned from their Facebook and b) went back in on someone else's account and they appear to no longer have any posts since 2021.. not sure if it's a glitch or they've removed a whole bunch of posts from their Facebook
---

Yea it's what triggered me so badly as I'm recently found out about mine and I'm having a hard time with it
---
Even Liz is reposting the magic trio picture View attachment 2037523
Peter from Ordinary Adventures reposted it, too.

Screenshot_20230318-040245.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Can anyone else check their Facebook for me? To see if they have deleted a whole load of posts
Their Facebook has recent posts. Every time they upload on YouTube, they post it on their Facebook page. "Setting the Record Straight" is the latest post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I clicked my Down vote, there was a lot more dislikes than likes. As mentioned before he must be buying "Like" votes.

View attachment 2037746

View attachment 2037790
Two questions:
1. You think BLOB (Mommy's credit card) bought the likes or a Stan who wants to help them?
2. Why would you buy likes to a video about how you got in a verbal altercation at Disneyland on Princess Nite? Why would you buy likes to increase engagement on a video showing you in an awful light? (The answer to the second part is that they're morons.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You think BLOB (Mommy's credit card) bought the likes or a Stan who wants to help them?
They definitely bought likes because they went from 1,100 to over 6,000 in a matter of minutes. There’s no way that could be done any other way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Two questions:
1. You think BLOB (Mommy's credit card) bought the likes or a Stan who wants to help them?
2. Why would you buy likes to a video about how you got in a verbal altercation at Disneyland on Princess Nite? Why would you buy likes to increase engagement on a video showing you in an awful light? (The answer to the second part is that they're morons.)
Their brains think the more likes this has the more believable they seem

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would like to thank BLAB (and grandpa Spence in particular) for this drama while the Tim Tracker is on hiatus. Very thoughtful of you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
i love how they replied to so many comments with "we'll release the footage soon" "the truth will be revealed soon". if they actually had evidence supporting any of spencer's claims, they'd release it immediately instead of this stupid youtube-apology-esque video. but either 1) they dont actually care about anyone else or themselves and just want to milk literally anything for attention and views or 2) there is no footage. perhaps both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i love how they replied to so many comments with "we'll release the footage soon" "the truth will be revealed soon". if they actually had evidence supporting any of spencer's claims, they'd release it immediately instead of this stupid youtube-apology-esque video. but either 1) they dont actually care about anyone else or themselves and just want to milk literally anything for attention and views or 2) there is no footage. perhaps both.
They have no footage. Full stop.
Just like them, it's a con to gaslight and control the narrative. They always play by the Narcissistic sociopath playbook.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have no idea what's going on with the trackers

They just had another baby (O$iver) as @MyUsernameIsUsername said, he was born with only 4 toes, "allegedly" due to Ginns drinking, daily consumption of fish and an unhealthy diet of theme park junk food (like she was KT's twin) during her pregnancy with Notadaugher.

This is the picture of Notadaughter in the NICU attention seeking Ginn chose to post on Twitter. The Slacker's should be posting their "setting the record straight" video soon. :rolleyes:

1679147188318.png

1679146641080.png

Now back to BLOB, "the gift that keeps on giving". 🎁

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They just had another baby (O$iver) as @MyUsernameIsUsername said, he was born with only 4 toes, "allegedly" due to Ginns drinking, daily consumption of fish and an unhealthy diet of theme park junk food (like she was KT's twin) during her pregnancy with Notadaugher.
Now back to BLOB, "the gift that keeps on giving". 🎁
In both cases shouldn’t it be ‘the grift that keeps on grifting?’
---
Two questions:
I was thinking a bit about your second point. The angry old drunk is from and part of Hollywood. Isn’t there a thought that ‘all press is good press’ amongst that crowd?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.