Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at the stans tagging them in their pics today and they are reposting! If they aren't banned, I wonder if they will show up later tonight to avoid the other vloggers??
If they do I’m at the Park today and will keep an eagle eye out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Update:
Magically Consumed responded to my message saying they appreciated the heads up, but preferred to stay out of BLAB drama.

I personally don't blame them, but it would've been fun to have that on BLAB's plate too :)

They could possibly have been banned, their video has been reported, and their channel reported for using a third party site to buy likes...this has been a heck of a couple days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Update:
Magically Consumed responded to my message saying they appreciated the heads up, but preferred to stay out of BLAB drama.

I personally don't blame them, but it would've been fun to have that on BLAB's plate too :)

They could possibly have been banned, their video has been reported, and their channel reported for using a third party site to buy likes...this has been a heck of a couple days.
Has there been any news on them being banned from the parks?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has there been any news on them being banned from the parks?
I keep hoping for some kind of confirmation...think they'd be too proud to admit they were banned? Or you think they would go scorched earth on Disney?

I guess it is a good thing they can't keep quiet.

Reactions: 20
As she should!!!!! She got away from an abusive ass mom, there’s no way she’s gonna let KT push her around.
I keep hoping for some kind of confirmation...think they'd be too proud to admit they were banned? Or you think they would go scorched earth on Disney?

I guess I'll wake up to something tomorrow. I need to get some sleep it's gone 1am here

• Heart
Reactions: 15

As has been their M.O. whenever they fail terribly due to their own ignorance and inability to control themselves, I do declare a scorched earth strategy when that time comes. It's in their sociopathic narcissist handbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This happened before… was it after covidgate? They didn’t post for a few days and then they just started posting again and said they needed a break.

But I feel as if they would’ve been in the parks today if they could have. Either they’re banned or want to lay very, very low.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This happened before… was it after covidgate? They didn’t post for a few days and then they just started posting again and said they needed a break.

But I feel as if they would’ve been in the parks today if they could have. Either they’re banned or want to lay very, very low.
Probably in A&E with how badly they shot themselves in the foot

Reactions: 11
I’m torn cause they either got a ban or are scared of going to the parks. Part of me thinks KT would flaunt to this sub that she isn’t banned, but I wouldn’t put it passed them to be scared to get confronted in the park. Ironic of course, cause they thought confronting Justin in the park was appropriate lol

Reactions: 18
Trying to Recap the Story So Far to my husband mostly led to him thinking I was making it up.

“So KT is still married, but she and Spencer are together any way. And he tried to assault someone at an event for little girls. And they gave everyone on Pirates of the Caribbean Covid.

Oh and their arch-nemesis is an OnlyFans thot.”
Oh I have tried explaining all this to my husband too. He just looks at me in disbelief....."wait, these people are into Disney ?"...ok, that explains this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh come on😩I am seriously terrified of any clown related.
Sorry.... I had to do it. Dense is such a clown. I mean, all this going down at Disneyland, in front of Walt's apartment, on Princess Night, with Bob Gurr's fave and then losing followers on thee Patrick Begorra's Day. 😂 You can't write this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.