Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here's what I found
I found that you have to report the channel, not the video. I chose the “Spam and Scams” option and then selected Thumb’s video. Then you can enter a paragraph of text to explain why you‘re reporting them. I explained how they purchased Likes. Hopefully this does some good. 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I found that you have to report the channel, not the video. I chose the “Spam and Scams” option and then selected Thumb’s video. Then you can enter a paragraph of text to explain why you‘re reporting them. I explained how they purchased Likes. Hopefully this does some good. 🤞🏻
Took a bit of finding to figure out how to report, but I reported the video as "misleading" and their channel for the "Spam and Scams."

Is YouTube able to see bought likes? Is it kind of like subscribers where it's grouped/rounded numbers all at once? I like how the punishment for this seems to be quite harsh if found to have violated it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
According to YT’s rules, buying likes for your video is not allowed. They say we can report those videos. However, when I try and report Thumb’s video, there is no appropriate category for this. Does anyone know how to report them?
I think this video hurts them waaaay more than helps them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Is YouTube able to see bought likes?
I’m assuming they can see the history of likes and recognize that, if a video suddenly gets over 5000 likes in a matter of minutes, after receiving only 1100 over a 12-hour period, that something weird is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has Tattle finally broken them? (Well have they broken themselves?) Because considering it's St Patrick's Day it's awfully quiet from them (shame Thumb went private)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So I asked chatgtp to write a song about the Justin Scarred and BLAB controversy. Even AI knows......
(Verse 1)

Justin Scarred loves Disney with all his heart
He shares his adventures, never falling apart
With Best Life and Beyond, they formed a bond
For fellow Disney fans, they never go wrong

(Chorus)

But silly controversies arise on YouTube
With BL&B in the hot seat, it's nothing new
They treat the community with disrespect and disdain
While Justin holds true, never causing any pain

(Verse 2)

The fans of Disney deserve the best
Justin and BL&B seem to be put to the test
But Justin stays humble, never wavers his love
While BL&B continues their actions, never learning to shove

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

The Disney community deserves our heartfelt respect
It's something Justin knows, never to neglect
The love for Disney is what brings us together
But BL&B's actions seem to bring the fan base to a tether

(Chorus)

(Outro)

Justin Scarred is the one to watch and adore
His love for Disney is something to explore
Best Life and Beyond should take a note or two
To show some respect to the Disney community, too.
YOU WIN THE INTERNET TODAY!!!!!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap. Spencer’s still a ******.
Trying to Recap the Story So Far to my husband mostly led to him thinking I was making it up.

“So KT is still married, but she and Spencer are together any way. And he tried to assault someone at an event for little girls. And they gave everyone on Pirates of the Caribbean Covid.

Oh and their arch-nemesis is an OnlyFans thot.”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Trying to Recap the Story So Far to my husband mostly led to him thinking I was making it up.

“So KT is still married, but she and Spencer are together any way. And he tried to assault someone at an event for little girls. And they gave everyone on Pirates of the Caribbean Covid.

The fact they have an arch-nemesis puts them closer to being villians
2d314685-6ec9-497a-9476-db642ef2a212_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I texted my husband that this thread exploded overnight and he was like “oh what did that dumb witch do now” 😂 he’s a nurse and was very upset at her saying nursing was harder than vlogging

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you stop people from commenting without it looking like it’s been stopped? Have they just turned on moderation?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well old Spencer sure shot himself and their channel in the foot with yesterday's video. This is the first time they have not tried to blame Tattle trolls on their demise, I'm surprised they didn't try and say Justin was one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.