Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well……. I’m sitting quietly in the Grand Californian bar and who should slide up on the next barstool but our Plaid Hero!!! Was an absolute pleasure to buy our hero a drink!!!
It's like being able to meet a Tattle atmosphere character!!! Wish him all the best from people that know what a trash heap BLAB is and that he was NEVER in the wrong!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have a pretty good intuition what BL&B have been up to! Take a walk through this journey with me, shall you?

On July 4, 2022, the duo made a stand and decided to support the 501(c)(3) non-profit “Stomp Out Bullying”.

It was found out that “Stomp Out Bullying” might actually be a huge GRIFT where the majority of donations go to CEO for a salary of $162k (2017). And the other major expense for the Org? Her condo.

So, just perhaps, Katie and Spencer had a moment of clarity and are now starting their own 501(c)(3) named “Stomp Out Accountability” and they will be also able to pay themselves a handsome salary from donations!

What would “Stomp Out Accountability’s” Mission Statement be? Probably something about denying any responsibility for your actions, tips on how to redirect yourself as a victim, and preying on people to help shield you from any repercussions from your behavior.

They could also have a LIVE chat line two nights a week where people can ramble for 11 minutes like Spencer did in his recent video and then the chat operator will say in return: “Oh No! That’s not fair. I believe you! You are a victim.”

So, with all that wall of text behind me…

I humbly ask for your vote for:

Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

41366B85-926C-4DA8-AD96-6D5A2DB8963F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a pretty good intuition what BL&B have been up to! Take a walk through this journey with me, shall you?

On July 4, 2022, the duo made a stand and decided to support the 501(c)(3) non-profit “Stomp Out Bullying”.

It was found out that “Stomp Out Bullying” might actually be a huge GRIFT where the majority of donations go to CEO for a salary of $162k (2017). And the other major expense for the Org? Her condo.

So, just perhaps, Katie and Spencer had a moment of clarity and are now starting their own 501(c)(3) named “Stomp Out Accountability” and they will be also able to pay themselves a handsome salary from donations!

What would “Stomp Out Accountability’s” Mission Statement be? Probably something about denying any responsibility for your actions, tips on how to redirect yourself as a victim, and preying on people to help shield you from any repercussions from your behavior.

They could also have a LIVE chat line two nights a week where people can ramble for 11 minutes like Spencer did in his recent video and then the chat operator will say in return: “Oh No! That’s not fair. I believe you! You are a victim.”

So, with all that wall of text behind me…

I humbly ask for your vote for:

Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

View attachment 2037388
Uncle L you have nailed this 😂 This is definitely what Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are working towards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
unfortunately, i don't think they got banned from the park. i feel like KT would have been all over social media pretending like nothing had happened if they had actually been banned

seems like they're doing their usual "lay low for a week and then resume filming again like nothing happened" routine that we've seen in the past. perhaps they'll even flee to vegas again for a few days in between

• Heart
Reactions: 23
since they read here every few minutes id like to say duck YOU kkkt and spence you spineless lying sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well, well, well……. I’m sitting quietly in the Grand Californian bar and who should slide up on the next barstool but our Plaid Hero!!! Was an absolute pleasure to buy our hero a drink!!!
I bet that was an awesome conversation. Karma couldn’t be any sweeter right now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow! KT showed her true colors back in the day. Too bad we can't drudge up those old Periscopes.
Yes I remember these 2 idiots at D23...all over Adam's ass but pretty much gave Justin a cold shoulder.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
from the disneyland subreddit. looks like the hardcore BLAB stan mod took the day off

BLAB getting absolutely tit on in the comments

1679122198851.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just woken up, would a) appear I've been banned from their Facebook and b) went back in on someone else's account and they appear to no longer have any posts since 2021.. not sure if it's a glitch or they've removed a whole bunch of posts from their Facebook
---
Twins! I didn’t want to get personal but this is also why I got heated by this too.
Yea it's what triggered me so badly as I'm recently found out about mine and I'm having a hard time with it
---
Even Liz is reposting the magic trio picture
Screenshot_20230318-074917.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Not sure if it has been mentioned in the new thread…but let’s not forget that Spencer used the tags / keywords…

-Justin scarred
-Best life Justin scarred
-Best life and beyond Justin scarred drama
-Justin scarred drama

…on his “setting the record straight” video about the incident.

He was clearly not aware that these set keywords can be seen. After this blunder was made public in this forum, Spencer removed all the keywords containing Justin’s name.

View attachment 2037257
He still monetised the video though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only skimmed through as I am about to head to a 12 hour nursing shift that is apparently way easier than vlogging, but it seems they are now only allowing positive comments on spencer’s video. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When I clicked my Down vote, there was a lot more dislikes than likes. As mentioned before he must be buying "Like" votes.

likes.JPG

buy.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.