Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw Chip, the vlogging community needs to take responsibility for letting this slip through the cracks. We can be critical of BLAB while also holding the others accountable for enabling BLAB’s behavior. If that CM comment is legit, Justin thought it more appropriate to post memes and group photos than actually take action. After the cult of BLAB started in with messaging ALLY who had nothing to do with this situation, all bets would have been off if I were in Justin’s shoes. These are all people who are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who all wasted time by posting and reposting photos that led to nothing. What a waste.
Look, I understand his approach. One bad apple can ruin it for all. If he complains and Disney overhauls policies, it could impact his bottom line and how he operates. I think he is smart and playing the long game where in the end BLAB will implode and be unable to do this anymore. I mean, already they're avoiding peak times when they might run into someone. It is working but it takes time and it is their own poison eating them slowly from the inside out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just gonna go ahead and cancel the lot of these cliquey vloggers! It’s way too high school for me! At this point, no ones hands are clean.

Memo to Lisaland… keep doing your thing without channel crossovers, collabs & drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just gonna go ahead and cancel the lot of these cliquey vloggers! It’s way too high school for me! At this point, no ones hands are clean.

Memo to Lisaland… keep doing your thing without channel crossovers, collabs & drama.
Yes! Exactly that. I would love to see her continue what she's doing and do well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After reading what the CM said on the Colopy site, I am honestly disappointed with Justin. ALL he had to do was talk to the people investigating. It was private and simple. After everyone defending him it was the LEAST he could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Up to the same old tricks, going to the park just before closing and Katie screeching on rides. In her IG story you can see everyone else leaving as they're strolling to the castle. I hate that they're going to be defiling WDW soon
BLAB to Cast members with closing duties to perform, before they can clock out and go home.
milk-and-mocha-in-ur-face-fart.gif

---
After reading what the CM said on the Colopy site, I am honestly disappointed with Justin. ALL he had to do was talk to the people investigating. It was private and simple. After everyone defending him it was the LEAST he could do.
How do we REALLY know he did not talk to Disney? I just wonder about the authenticity of these kinds of things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

I love watching all the high school drama unfold between all these vloggers. It is very entertaining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So is why is Disney so reticent to take action on these two grifters? Are they afraid of getting sued? Or could BLAB have blackmail over certain Disneyland management or security members?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As my grandmother used to say, “it’s who you know.”

But with KT, probably more like, ”it’s who you blow.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So is why is Disney so reticent to take action on these two grifters? Are they afraid of getting sued? Or could BLAB have blackmail over certain Disneyland management or security members?
I think Disney isn’t going to take action unless there’s physical violence in the parks. They can’t act on what’s going on online (unless it’s hurting their bottom line a la copyright infringement). It’s entirely possible that Justin did report it and Disney found they can’t fully ban them just yet. Or it was a temporary ban. That’s on Disney. They wouldn’t even fire an employee who has been accused of sexual harassment.

Either way they clearly are the weapon of their own mass destruction, and there’s no way they can take back what they lost. They’re hated by everyone, they’ve lost legit subs, and the disney vlogger bubble is so over saturated there’s no way they can even go viral for anything good again. By the end of the year KT is going to be working again, and it’ll be entirely her own fault.

Reactions: 21
As long as BLOB is not physically assaulting other people, trespassing in backstage areas, violating commerce rules, etc. they will not get trespassed. If you think they'll be banned for some vlogger drama I have some Amway to sell you. The minimum wage security boomers aren't taking hush BJs from KT either, they are feckless crowd control personnel at best and don't have the kind of pull that sidesteps policy. BLOB isn't going anywhere, but their slow fall into obscurity and irrelevance is fun to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Much of my frustration stems from seemingly having BLAB on the ropes and yet letting them once again slither away…. It emboldens BLAB to keep up their horrible behavior and continue their grift.

The anti-BLAB photo op with the team of vloggers just felt childish instead of actually dealing the problem. But I get it…. They don’t want to rock the boat too much since vlogging at theme parks is their livelihood. So what else are they to do? Form a clique of the “good guys” on social media! This also gives BLAB more of an opportunity to claim ” it’s us against the world” we’re just the “little guys” standing up to the big players…. They’ll sell this to their gullible stans as “ see, we’re just like you”.

ETA: Short of actual physical violence on property, I don’t see a ban ever happening for these two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel Lisaland has potential to be the next top Disney vlogger. She has looks, personality, great editing and consistent uploads.

I hope she stays out of drama and just does her own thing like she has been. It’s been working.The channel is growing at a way much faster pace than BLOB.

Reactions: 17
I just realized something. Spencer's eyebrows aren't doing him any favors. The straight downward angle just makes him appear evil and angry. Katie, hook ya boy up with your brow girl.

1679326692190.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I noticed his evil eyebrows along with his glassy eyes and alcoholic red face in his "setting the record straight" video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No matter what was said between blab and Justin or what they accused Justin of saying we have no evidence of that but we do have evidence of Spencer accusing Justin of doing something when in fact it was Spencer who did it while throwing the accusation and the fact they have left the video up on YouTube is more damaging for them every day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.