Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what was said between blab and Justin or what they accused Justin of saying we have no evidence of that but we do have evidence of Spencer accusing Justin of doing something when in fact it was Spencer who did it while throwing the accusation and the fact they have left the video up on YouTube is more damaging for them every day
not only this...justin DOES NOT SAY THAT SPENCER PUNCHED HIM.

but if you watch spencer's video? that's what he's defending against.

"you can see i never make a motion to punch him"--nobody said you did.

but since justin's video was private? and they're encouraging people not to pay attention to dissenting opinion videos?

they're trying to control the narrative. and their narrative is that justin accused them of actually assaulting him.

remember: it's only assault if katie says it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Disney isn’t going to take action unless there’s physical violence in the parks. They can’t act on what’s going on online (unless it’s hurting their bottom line a la copyright infringement). It’s entirely possible that Justin did report it and Disney found they can’t fully ban them just yet. Or it was a temporary ban. That’s on Disney. They wouldn’t even fire an employee who has been accused of sexual harassment.

Either way they clearly are the weapon of their own mass destruction, and there’s no way they can take back what they lost. They’re hated by everyone, they’ve lost legit subs, and the disney vlogger bubble is so over saturated there’s no way they can even go viral for anything good again. By the end of the year KT is going to be working again, and it’ll be entirely her own fault.
But they trespassed a guy for saying "Don't give these grifters any money"?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The scene in the Anacapa living room last night when Spencer realized his drunken assault ALMOST freed him from the shackles of the channel and his relationship.

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Justin didn’t file a complaint so Disney can’t really do anything unless the other party formally complains about what happened. I was hoping that Justin would be part of the solution…
Nope. Just a bunch of stupid cryptic photos and comments. That's how BLAB wins. Again, if tables were turned BLAB we have seen how aggressive BLAB can be at distorting events and get people kicked out. Justin, and most of the other vloggers are spineless, and part of the problem. That's what sets Daphne and Elizabeth apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i was at disney yesterday during the toontown reopening madness, and i saw justin and the gang outside of mickey & minnie’s runaway railway. i told myself that if i spotted him i would approach him and say “hey, heard you were talkin tit” but then i had second thoughts as i don’t know the guy and i can’t assume that he’d find it as funny as i would. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i wasn't expecting BLAB to be banned, simply because we all figured justin wasn't going to report them and risk the park taking any sort of action against vlogging. that, and disneyland probably wouldn't actually ban anyone unless things turned physical (or apparently if you abuse the DAS like tony did)

KT lying about "how they had a busy day" and were only able to go to the park at night is something we'll likely see more of going forward. before they just wanted to avoid adam, but now it seems like they're going to try and avoid FB, justin, OA, etc. good luck with that! doesn't help that they now have yet another black mark on their record and their reputation is now damaged far more than it was just a few weeks ago. keep on buying those likes and views!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Up to the same old tricks, going to the park just before closing and Katie screeching on rides. In her IG story you can see everyone else leaving as they're strolling to the castle. I hate that they're going to be defiling WDW soon
A busy morning/afternoon of laundry and refreshing tattle.

Normal people would be ashamed of themselves. These narcissistic losers brag.

Here's the thing--their days of this lifestyle are numbered. There will be another incident...we don't know when, but they can't help themselves. Hopefully their next victim makes a complaint and something finally gets done.

Meanwhile no one can stand them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As long as BLOB is not physically assaulting other people, trespassing in backstage areas, violating commerce rules, etc. they will not get trespassed. If you think they'll be banned for some vlogger drama I have some Amway to sell you. The minimum wage security boomers aren't taking hush BJs from KT either, they are feckless crowd control personnel at best and don't have the kind of pull that sidesteps policy. BLOB isn't going anywhere, but their slow fall into obscurity and irrelevance is fun to watch.
You’re right. KT probably isn’t blowing anyone, even Spencer, as that’s too much like work.

However, security wasn’t all that feckless when throwing out someone who literally only said one sentence KT didn’t like. So while she might not be gargling his population paste, she is getting what she wants out of at least one minimum wage boomer who apparently can do as he pleases.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
We are on day 9 of "all will be revealed".
i was thinking about "all will be revealed soon" in the context of the reply to the comment that was basically saying, "why are you always involved in drama?"

i don't think it's that they are going to #ReleaseTheSpencerCut.

conspiracy theory time: they're gathering screenshots from here, like katie did for her instagram story, and are going to go full blown documentary on tattle and claim that we're making up everything that they've done

the only thing is that i doubt spencer has the capacity to put together an investigative reporting style video. but this is what i was thinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But they trespassed a guy for saying "Don't give these grifters any money"?
Exactly! So Troll Tony was temporary banned for misusing a disability pass and same for Griftbuster from the comments he maid from afar but Spence can approach someone in an aggressive manner with vulgar language and nothing? I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You’re right. KT probably isn’t blowing anyone, even Spencer, as that’s too much like work.

However, security wasn’t all that feckless when throwing out someone who literally only said one sentence KT didn’t like. So while she might not be gargling his population paste, she is getting what she wants out of at least one minimum wage boomer who apparently can do as he pleases.
They clearly claimed they were assaulted by GB and an investigation was done and GB was trespassed for the day. If Pee Wee conversion van went to security and claimed he was assaulted on Princess Nite there's no doubt BLOB would have been trespassed until the investigation was finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BLOB has power because all the DL vloggers are worried about Thumb and Thumber causing Disney to bring the ban hammer down on a lot of their practices at the parks. Disney could make it them get a filming permit to post videos that will be monetized.
But, if BLOB continues to be allowed to run amok, when (not if) there is another incident, at that point the entire group could be taken down. By banning the ones that are always the problem, then the others who don't constantly pull tit will be more likely to be "safe" to continue to film.

Even if Justin didn't make the complaint, it's on video and there are enough witnesses. This was also the latest in a string of other incidents involving the same people. Disney should have taken action, and it should come down from people much higher than the bottom of the pole security cast members Big Fella and Angry Drunk are buddies with. If Tony got a ban for abusing DAS because it was on his video, then Disney could have taken action for this. Disney trespassed Griftbuster for the day for clearing his throat on word alone (and then later when video came out, obviously Disney made the wrong move that day).

A temporary ban (30 days is a slap on the wrist...maybe 90 days, 6 months) could have been an option here over a permanent ban. Maybe BLOB could have learned their lesson, and then the inevitable consequence is out there for other channels to heed the warning. By not removing the bad apples, it's more likely the entire barrel will spoil than if they had just kicked BLOB out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All will be revealed after the next Girls Night Out.

947DD76D-1FD3-42CA-B0E2-8919D2C7111D.jpeg

(Forgive my poor edit skills with the white out, but I believe, unlike her aunt, that the niece should not be exploited)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I know every single one of my posts have KT style typos. My iPhone seems to have a mind of its own 😂 Anyway, are you wearing OA Peters glasses @Lalo Salamanca ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.