Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly claimed they were assaulted by GB and an investigation was done and GB was trespassed for the day. If Pee Wee conversion van went to security and claimed he was assaulted on Princess Nite there's no doubt BLOB would have been trespassed until the investigation was finished.
There is evidence that griftbuster assaulted BLAB? Was he trespassed before or after the investigation? They will trespass someone just based on KT’s word?

”As long as BLOB is not physically assaulting other people, trespassing in backstage areas, violating commerce rules, etc. they will not get trespassed…”

You’ve contradicted yourself a couple of times in a couple of posts. I’m not sure why you’re digging this hole, but good luck.

Reactions: 8
There is evidence that griftbuster assaulted BLAB? Was he trespassed before or after the investigation? They will trespass someone just based on KT’s word?

”As long as BLOB is not physically assaulting other people, trespassing in backstage areas, violating commerce rules, etc. they will not get trespassed…”

You’ve contradicted yourself a couple of times in a couple of posts. I’m not sure why you’re digging this hole, but good luck.
Lmao, ok Matlock. This is simple. Claims of assault are most likely taken seriously and actions are taken. When no claims of assault are made, do you think Disney relies on Youtube and Tattle to take action on people? BLOB made an assault claim on GB.....Justin admittedly did NOT on BLOB. Should I draw a picture in crayon for you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lmao, ok Matlock. This is simple. Claims of assault are most likely taken seriously and actions are taken. When no claims of assault are made, do you think Disney relies on Youtube and Tattle to take action on people? BLOB made an assault claim on GB.....Justin admittedly did NOT on BLOB. Should I draw a picture in crayon for you?
To play devils advocate here, one could say that Disney banned Tony based off YouTube footage

Reactions: 12
Thanks to early entry I am in the holding area to enter Toontown right when it opens at 8am.. it makes my heart happy to know that I will see all the changes before BLAB does.
Submit KKKT and Dencer!!
I thought Blab already went and filmed Toontown a month ago? I think they have a video posted I didn’t watch it of course

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Worth noting regarding the Columbia incident, BLAB did call the Anaheim PD. The police took a look at the footage and said "We see no assault here" and left. AFAIK, there wasn't even a police report because no crime.

They got Griftbuster and family trespassed because of their cozy connections with Security personnel.

This cozy connection is probably why Security didn't intervene in this 40 minute shouting match on Princess night. The management really needs to set and enforce the rules on how to handle out of control vloggers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
To play devils advocate here, one could say that Disney banned Tony based off YouTube footage
i mean, it was footage of tony violating the DAS rules. the only footage we really have of blab and justin is like three seconds of an argument, which isn't really against the rules per se.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just reminding people she claimed he coughed on her and, with COVID still a concern, she knew security would take that seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just reminding people she claimed he coughed on her and, with COVID still a concern, she knew security would take that seriously.
I was just going to add this. All of a sudden the two anti-maskers were very concerned about a cough in their general vicinity during a pandemic. She basically equated that to attempted murder 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just going to add this. All of a sudden the two anti-maskers were very concerned about a cough in their general vicinity during a pandemic. She basically equated that to attempted murder 🙄
covid is only a serious concern when someone confronts you with the truth about your channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even though they did not get trespassed from the parks (yet) They have lost so many stans in the last week, the fact that Spencer can't even turn on his comments on his last IG post speaks volumes, they are going to spend hours being glued to their phones deleting you tube comments from now on. They have lost all respect from their peers, their life is fucked and beyond at this point. They can put out all the smug pictures and videos they want, I would not want to be in their shoes constantly looking over their shoulders at the parks. On that note I have to reply to a few emails that I sent out this morning to a few news stations, regarding these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We are giving the grifters too much credit by saying they have connections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie and Spencer,

I would like to clear the air and start fresh with you two. Like you did with Justin, I want us to be able to shake hands and rebuild.

As a token of my new perspective, I’d like to give you this idea for a new series that will almost definitely go viral.

The concept is “Can you eat X in Y at Disney?”

For the very first episode, the challenge would be “Can you eat Gumbo in Toontown?”

The video is about the journey/adventure of you traversing the Disneyland crowds with a hot bowl of soup from New Orleans Square to the Picnic Area of Toontown.

Perhaps, Spencer can go by foot and Katie can go by train? Both cautiously carrying bowls of delicious gumbo across the Disneyland map.

The possibilities for this series are endless:

“Can you eat an Adorable Frozen Treat on Tom Sawyer’s island when it is 92 degrees?”

I don’t know. However, it would be wacky to try and find out.

Consider this is me being the much bigger person and settling any misunderstandings.

Yours truly,
UL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Fun fact. Legendary Disneyland Security Officer and Flag Retreat icon Ernie was ousted from the team and let go due to the combined efforts of T-Rex Officer Jeremy and Security Brian who could not stand his popularity.

It's no wonder why these birds of a feather flock together with BLAB.
They're the same kind of awful
0b4fc10bb4ba538d76a0428debfdcbcf.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Fun fact. Legendary Disneyland Security Officer and Flag Retreat icon Ernie was ousted from the team and let go due to the combined efforts of T-Rex Officer Jeremy and Security Brian who could not stand his popularity.

View attachment 2043262
You’re joking right??? RIGHT???

Ernie was THE MAN! My husband and I had many amazing interactions with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2043262
F64EA48D-EFE7-4A76-8A76-A00F38ECF7D1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.