Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do appreciate that blab dedicated an entire segment of this past video to how goddamn stupid Katie is, before they decided to stalk that Tim guy again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where’s our pal Moop to make sure Katie & Spence see the latest masterpiece from @Yojimbo36 ? πŸ‘‹
If I were to guess...

Moop is most likely at Disneyland Guest Relations describing some real generic "lost" merch items with a hope that the Guest Relations Cast Members will give her something from "Lost & Found" to just get Moop to leave them alone.

THEN Moop will try to return it to some new "World of Disney" Cast Member Cashier that is wearing a sticker that says "Earning My Ears".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes...I was so mad when she used his quote. John Candy was one of a kind, beloved by all that knew him and a truer sweetheart couldn't be found. So shut up about J. Candy you ignorant ass !!!!
The only thing KT knows about John Candy is his last name is Candy. Let's be real here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
278419598_677826703330268_1331679031226597473_n.jpg

Looks like Katie forgot she's supposed to be anti Loungefly.

Also, that merchandise looks like someone puked a bunch of pastels; it isn't pretty at all. Katie should have said it matches their awful BLAB shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.