Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to get the duck out of my city :mad:
While you are here, what restaurant near the White Llama Shop on Oak Glen Road serves Pizza? Any ideas? I am not familiar with Palm Springs - so there might be a dozen and my question is really dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Naturally a good way to beat bad press is to *checks notes* show up 10 minutes before closing to a park and it’s employees you claim to respect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Intro prediction for next video or "What's Happening Thursday?":

We couldn't be at the Indiana Jones Reopening or Toontown Festivities BECAUSE we had a previously planned Saturday night in Palm Springs - even though neither of us work traditional "9-5/Monday - Friday" jobs and it makes way more sense for us to stay on a weekend and pay 2X the hotel rate as opposed to picking a random weeknight when every day is basically a Saturday for us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
While you are here, what restaurant near the White Llama Shop on Oak Glen Road serves Pizza? Any ideas? I am not familiar with Palm Springs - so there might be a dozen and my question is really dumb.
I actually just moved to the area so I’m not 100% familiar with everything yet … but I kinda want to know b/c that pizza looked good. Of course KT couldn’t even tag the place 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, let's construct the timeline of the "illusion" that she is trying to portray on her IG stories right now:

Friday, March 17, 2023
- 11:51PM on Disneyland Tram

Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Poolside "Brunch" at Palms Springs at place she didn't tag (Smoke Tree Ranch?)
- Dinner at a place she didn't tag (The Llama Gift Shop is pictured).
- Pizza at a place she didn't tag (4th Meal or Dinner?).
- Late Addition: Photo with the sundown to answer criticism that it was just a day trip and they couldn't afford lodging.

Who knows when the f*ck these things really happened?
- 90-120 Minute Commute to Palm Springs?
- @milkandcookies Retail Visit with "The Crew" (Reminder to Insert Image of Teddy Bears sitting in front of a plate of cookies)
Based on her posts I'm guessing that dinner was at Bill's Pizza which is at La Plaza. There are SO many other great places to dine in Palm Springs and they pick pizza? Color me surprised (not).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Heyday on Palm Canyon is amazing, best burgers I’ve ever had. They recently opened in their new location. I’m surprised a self proclaimed double cheese fatty would pass up their late night fries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Based on her posts I'm guessing that dinner was at Bill's Pizza which is at La Plaza. There are SO many other great places to dine in Palm Springs and they pick pizza? Color me surprised (not).
Actually, you nailed it! Bill's Pizza shows that same exact white doily under some of their pizzas.

They got the cheese for $13 and couldn't afford a single topping. Those run $1.50 each.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure I’m totally wrong on that one. Just thought it would be worth a Google. I haven’t been to Palm Springs since just before my parents died in 2007. They used to live on the south side

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Potential Conspiracy Theory

Tram clip is an absolute red herring and they weren’t near Disneyland on Friday night.

They were actually in Palm Springs on Friday, St. Patrick’s Day and… That is why Spencer is wearing his very special Green Hat on the beach for the occasion instead of the traditional black Mickey.

Edit: The video for tonight shows him wearing a different hat. Why would he bring multiple hats on a trip when he usually wears the same crusty black one all the time?

Because he likes to wear Green on St. Patrick’s Day.

I think the Tram video is lying about the date/time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Tram clip is an absolute red herring and they weren’t near Disneyland on Friday night.

They were actually in Palm Springs on Friday, St. Patrick’s Day and… That is why Spencer is wearing his very special Green Hat on the beach for the occasion instead of the traditional black Mickey.

Edit: The video for tonight shows him wearing a different hat. Why would he bring multiple hats on a trip when he usually wears the same crusty black one all the time?

Because he likes to wear Green on St. Patrick’s Day.

I think Team video is a lie.
Totally believable but one big flaw in your theory….your implications that Thumb and Plumper would lie and deceive people. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.