Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’re in Palm Springs after being at the parks (on the tram) 9 min before closing last night.
🤔 I believe one can ride the Tram without possessing a credential to enter the two Parks.

I'm not falling for this bait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like they’re in Palm Springs after being at the parks (on the tram) 9 min before closing last night. So those of you who predicted some sort of out of town excursion, points!
Now why would they not be at Disneyland on Toontown opening day? On the bright side, looks like those of us in the parks tomorrow will have a great day! Condolences to the town of Palm Springs who did nothing to deserve this.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
🤔 I believe one can ride the Tram without possessing a credential to enter the two Parks.

I'm not falling for this bait.
I second that. They know we are all watching and waiting. They would love nothing more than to rub our noses in it if they could.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The "lioness" posted this bad ass witch vibe pic 😅 I'm running for toon town hills I'm so scared after seeing this powerful picture. She looks like she has gained a few stress wrinkles as of late.View attachment 2039721
Looks like someone seems to not be able to afford to get those roots freshened up. Seems she used to get her hair done pretty often….. just sayin’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Now why would they not be at Disneyland on Toontown opening day? On the bright side, looks like those of us in the parks tomorrow will have a great day! Condolences to the town of Palm Springs who did nothing to deserve this.
I’ll see you there tomorrow! Trying to get there around 10!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Must be nice to prioritize taking a Day Trip to Palm Springs (not sure they can afford overnight lodging without Oma or Spencer's Mom picking up the check; after the big expense of buying upvotes on their video yesterday) than releasing the evidence that will exonerate you from allegations that someone with 270k YouTube subscribers said about you.

Also, LOL at Katie having to reinforce that they were talking to friends (plural) on the Tram ride. Sure, Jan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
1679203007333.png

1679203043370.png

Is this KT’s response to all of the Justin/David/Adam pic reposts? See, we have friends too! We eat cookies with them (you can’t see them but they’re totally there) and they send us voice memos (?) on the tram… now they’ve run off to Palm Springs on one of the biggest Disneyland weekend in awhile (Indy and Toontown reopening).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2039856
View attachment 2039858
Is this KT’s response to all of the Justin/David/Adam pic reposts? See, we have friends too! We eat cookies with them (you can’t see them but they’re totally there) and they send us voice memos (?) on the tram… now they’ve run off to Palm Springs on one of the biggest Disneyland weekend in awhile (Indy and Toontown reopening).
I wonder if you can ride the tram if you're banned 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A friendly embrace between Katie and security?? Disney you guys are trippin for real.

View attachment 2039767

Timestamp didn't work. 32:42. This streamer has the best timing.
How embarrassed are you as security. She isn’t coming to hug you out of any genuine emotion. She’s one of my kids when they broke something or hit their sibling….and before the injured party could come tattle I get a big hug and an “I love you” from the guilty party. I bet they feel humiliated and belittled by this action. Or if that guard had a single ounce of common sense….they should

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Most people stop eating cookies before their stomach hurts. Also, most people can laugh with their friends without having to post about it on the internet. Also, most people have genuine actual friends.

Either they're banned and can't go, or they've realized that Toontown ain't big enough for the rest of the vlogging community that will inevitably be there tomorrow and them. Plus the fact that most of the audience are keyholders who will also be there...people they don't even know who hate them. If they weren't so narcissistic the shame would "ban" them from the parks alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They show themselves on the tram, but not inside. Tell me you’ve been banned without telling me you’ve been banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2039856
View attachment 2039858
Posting this proves nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if this is an old clip saved in KTs phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It was mentioned earlier that Justin and Ally were getting threating messages from "blab fans" I wonder if it was around the same time Katie and her crew were eating cookies together ?

• Wow
  • Heart
So, let's construct the timeline of the "illusion" that she is trying to portray on her IG stories right now:

Friday, March 17, 2023
- 11:51PM on Disneyland Tram

Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Poolside "Brunch" at Palms Springs at place she didn't tag (Smoke Tree Ranch?)
- Dinner at a place she didn't tag (The Llama Gift Shop is pictured).
- Pizza at a place she didn't tag (4th Meal or Dinner?).
- Late Addition: Photo with the sundown to answer criticism that it was just a day trip and they couldn't afford lodging.

Who knows when the f*ck these things really happened?
- 90-120 Minute Commute to Palm Springs?
- @milkandcookies Retail Visit with "The Crew" (Reminder to Insert Image of Teddy Bears sitting in front of a plate of cookies)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Also, lame trying to prove something with a timestamp. Ironically 11:51 PM leans toward a ban, given that their asses would be there well past midnight, as usual, if they were still welcome.

Also, they're so lazy they could have taken the tram to downtown disney...or "the district" as the lame and liquored up call it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2039856
View attachment 2039858
So they had cookies with friends before or after playing in the park until almost midnight? So did someone bring cookies into the park? This chronologically makes no sense to me. Someone is telling fairytale stories!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, lame trying to prove something with a timestamp. Ironically 11:51 PM leans toward a ban, given that their asses would be there well past midnight, as usual, if they were still welcome.

Also, they're so lazy they could have taken the tram to downtown disney...or "the district" as the lame and liquored up call it.
Why tag a precise time "11:51PM" on an Instagram Story that is literally something from 20 hours ago. Unless, you want to stick your chest out that you are not banned OR fight the narrative that they stay late all the time and inconvenience CMs.

Friday was St. Patrick's Day, you don't think Spencer would be wearing green?

Or maybe they had a reservation and just did the check-in and dip to not got a strike (actually using common sense that it probably wasn't wise to go make a video a night after the Spencer looking like a hostage Princess Nite statement video)?
---
So, let's construct the timeline of the "illusion" that she is trying to portray on her IG stories right now:

Friday, March 17, 2023
- 11:51PM on Disneyland Tram

Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Poolside "Brunch" at Palms Springs at place she didn't tag (Smoke Tree Ranch?)
- Dinner at a place she didn't tag (The Llama Gift Shop is pictured).
- Pizza at a place she didn't tag (4th Meal or Dinner?).
- Late Addition: Photo with the sundown to answer criticism that it was just a day trip and they couldn't afford lodging.

Who knows when the f*ck these things really happened?
- 90-120 Minute Commute to Palm Springs?
- @milkandcookies Retail Visit with "The Crew" (Reminder to Insert Image of Teddy Bears sitting in front of a plate of cookies)
Quoting my post. She also said she swam all day which I omitted because I missed that first. LOL.

I guess we also have to factor in not swimming for at least 30 minutes after eating Brunch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.