Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing work with the latest footage... Sherlock Holmes has nothing on the people here, bravo!!!
KT's is (okay I'm gonna say was since she's long been exposed) a master manipulator, she's playing that security guard like a violin in that footage.
Hopefully word has now reached his supervisor about what really happened,
and he's been told he shouldn't be favoring crappy, aggressive people he is clearly friends with.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did that security guard stop embracing her when he saw the camera? Oooooh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow! You guys sure do know how to keep a girl busy. Just finished my lunch break and was able to get all caught up on the drama that is BLOB or is is FLAB now as I read earlier. The fact that they didn’t go to the soft opening today in Toon Town speaks volumes. If you can’t stand the heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen. I have a feeling (if not banned) we will be seeing some late night trips to the parks all in order to stay as incognito as possible. tit is still to fresh for these assholes to attempt to go to the parks in broad daylight. I still find it hilarious. A senior citizen (Spencer) tries to start tit at Disneyland on PRINCESS NIGHT with Justin Scarres. The OG Disney vlogger. Wow KT, you really got yourself a real winner there. You aren’t winning girlfriend. Your man is fat, red, puffy and unhinged. Apparently he’s got a pretty bad case of halitosis as well. Oh, that’s the medical term for “bad breath” KT. Seriously this is the funniest tit ever!
Sorry for the typos guys. I was typing in a fury!

Reactions: 13
It's all starting to make sense now.
Poor Spence, looks like Karma has finally come full circle on him.

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 8.07.32 PM copy.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Becareful of Uncle Lester's post's. He has a thing about Checkbook and pedophiles. It bothers me that that speak is tolerable here.
I'm sorry but Uncle Lester has done more for this board than most, he is more than well respected, and a must loved member here and he's earned that reputation.
I for one have no problem with any of his posts, never have.
If you do, I suggest you just scoot past them, or maybe this board just isn't for you in general.
I just don't why you felt you needed to make an unnecessary comment or mention him by name at all.

Edit - Looks like he deleted his post.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like they’re in Palm Springs after being at the parks (on the tram) 9 min before closing last night. So those of you who predicted some sort of out of town excursion, points!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.