Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tale of three hats worn by Spencer over 22 hours?!?!?

Seems suspect. I don’t believe they were at Disney at 11:51 PM last night.

F8FF6AFF-9F4E-46E6-B39E-00E3979EDBA1.jpeg

5FC0A1F9-97F1-438F-93F9-7390FF2063A4.jpeg

C52A3B11-CED2-45EE-98A4-21EF8B4DEE86.jpeg

#GreenHatGate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Do they honestly expect us to believe that at nearly midnight on St. Patrick's Day, Spencer "OCH, KAYYYYTEEE" Emmons was still sober enough to remain seated while the tram was in motion?

We all know Spencer lives for St. Patrick's Day, and rides coming out of refurbishment, and new things opening up. But, he's off to Palm Springs instead? If I was a Bestie, I'd be pretty pissed that the people I pay to cover exactly this kind of Disneyland news decided to duck out of town to go swimming and eat pizza.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
All will be revealed because we chose this reality while holding the real footage, all in good time....duck what a creep....🤮
20230318_232859.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why do we have to tell lies? What are we trying to camouflage - so specifically that we need a fake time stamp.

ED63DCD5-301E-40AF-8085-5FCDD81B945F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think that was pictures/video from a previous trip. Random pizza, salad, a picture at the Beach, a park bench with Spencer, a tram ride they've done a million times. No pics of KT. I don't think they went to Palm Springs at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think that was pictures/video from a previous trip. Random pizza, salad, a picture at the Beach, a park bench with Spencer, a tram ride they've done a million times. No pics of KT. I don't think they went to Palm Springs at all.
Is everything so close cropped and restaurants not tagged for a reason? We can’t compare clothing or the restaurant wouldn’t be confused by the tagging if they weren’t there recently?

Do we really believe that Katie would stay at Disneyland until midnight on a Friday Night and be at Palm Springs for “Brunch” the very next day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have notice KT likes to flex and do things like ( see i showed them). If they were really in the parks last night she would of 100% posted a picture of them in the parks and not just on the tram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Katie: The Message Board Trolls are stalkers and won’t respect our privacy.

Also Katie: Here are seven random events from our last 22 hours for the world to enjoy on my “Public Figure” Instagram account. Some even have precise time stamps to the minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tee hee guys, I just love voice messaging with all my friends. They're so funny they make me snort milk out of my nose!

It sounds like someone writing about friends who's never actually had friends before.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.