Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Heyday on Palm Canyon is amazing, best burgers I’ve ever had. They recently opened in their new location. I’m surprised a self proclaimed double cheese fatty would pass up their late night fries.
ate at the heyday a couple years back and loved it. awesome burgers and their loaded fries might have been even better. kind of a weird location as it was inside a hotel in a spot that looked to be an old bar/lounge, but would for sure go back if i'm ever in the area

as for BLAB's recent activities, i'm not buying for a second that they were at disneyland friday and only posted a short clip on the tram at close to midnight. the trip out of town was too predictable, as that's always the case whenever they find themselves caught up in controversy (which is quite often) the disneyland clip reminds me a bit of their totally real and legit covid tests that they posted during covidgate. the fact that she even felt the need to include the time screams "see everyone! we're totally not banned!"

if they don't post from inside the park in the next few days, i think it'll be safe to assume they've been banned or at least spencer has

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I haven't looked at her stories, so I've only seen what's been posted here. But I feel like I've seen these pics before, or variations of them. If they do a Palm Springs vlog, obviously I'm wrong, and I don't know why they'd go with a Florida trip in a couple weeks. But they aren't good with money. I don't believe for one minute they were in Disneyland last night though. As usual, KT gives out too much weird info

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s Spencer’s Avengers hoodie, no pictures of said friends though.
It's impossible to take pictures of your imagination that's why there's never any photos of friends
---
Hell they could rent a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is everything so close cropped and restaurants not tagged for a reason? We can’t compare clothing or the restaurant wouldn’t be confused by the tagging if they weren’t there recently?

Do we really believe that Katie would stay at Disneyland until midnight on a Friday Night and be at Palm Springs for “Brunch” the very next day?
You nailed it! We all know she didn’t go to bed immediately as she returned home, let’s say around 1am. Then she got up early to pack and
drive the 1.5 hours (at the very least!) to Palm Springs to get there for brunch. BULLSHIT!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i've really been wondering what was going through pixar chuck's head when he was awkwardly standing there to the side while BLAB was screaming at justin on princess nite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They need to get the duck out of my city :mad:
They need to get the duck out of our state!! Go grift at WDW with the Trackers!! You guys have a lot in common with all of your lies, eating every thing in the parks, and you have stans that believe all of your bs when you guys play victim and blame others for your shortcomings!! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Spencer wore the same Avengers sweatshirt to Disneyland the night before and then wore it again tonight in Palm Springs? bleeping gross, if true!
F86B9A49-E3AE-4362-83CF-65BF543E7398.jpeg
DEBEFF25-ED3F-4A19-A2AA-D1973ABE3A02.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No green hat on the tram is dead giveaway they were not at the park Friday night. I think the time stamp was blab throwing shade at Justin .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i've really been wondering what was going through pixar chuck's head when he was awkwardly standing there to the side while BLAB was screaming at justin on princess nite
He was probably realizing for the first time that it was a good thing when they stood him up that time at the San Diego Zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ate at the heyday a couple years back and loved it. awesome burgers and their loaded fries might have been even better. kind of a weird location as it was inside a hotel in a spot that looked to be an old bar/lounge, but would for sure go back if i'm ever in the area
They have an actual restaurant now, or as Dence would say “brick and mortar”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Spencer wore the same Avengers sweatshirt to Disneyland the night before and then wore it again tonight in Palm Springs? bleeping gross, if true!
View attachment 2040002View attachment 2040003
We know they got no friends..
Lies lies
---
View attachment 2039856
View attachment 2039858
Is this KT’s response to all of the Justin/David/Adam pic reposts? See, we have friends too! We eat cookies with them (you can’t see them but they’re totally there) and they send us voice memos (?) on the tram… now they’ve run off to Palm Springs on one of the biggest Disneyland weekend in awhile (Indy and Toontown reopening).
What happened to her green cupcake or what ever they were..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.