Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name another vlogger with an active petition to ban them from the parks. Name another 50 year old who has to ask competitive creators about suspected “drama” or who ask any of their “friends” about drama at all?

I may only be in my 40’s. It confronting people on their “drama” isn’t high on my list of tit to do today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well since BLAB put it out there, a Justin Scarred response is practically obligatory now 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
When crybaby Spencer is walking away from Justin, his body language definitely makes him look like he's taunting him while doing so. Justin's body language as he walks towards him reads more like, "WTF".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The comments are amazing on YT. KT going to be busy for a few days. Definitely going to need a mental health day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The man seriously just tried to throw Justin under bus. 😮

There's burning bridges, and then there's blowing the whole bleeping island up.

So, they screwed over Adam, and now they're publicly accusing Justin of being an aggressive asshole at Disneyland... What's next? Gonna kick Kitra in the ankle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So "the other person" was the one that got in Spencer's face after Spencer "calmly" made an accusation against him. 🤨

D3151C83-8266-44C6-97A0-7CF32921F7CC.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well Justin, how did being so vague work out for you? Now you get to defend yourself against this trash. Should have been detailed from the start.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
here's how i think it went down

-dylan caught wind of something justin said about BLAB and went blabbing to KT who then told spencer OR KT read something on here that she mistakenly attributed to justin and then told spencer

-spencer spots justin on princess night and with his pent up frustration over the sorry state of their channel (and liquid courage) decides to confront him

-justin, like anyone else, doesn't take very kindly to being falsely accused of something or simply being confronted by an old, alcoholic creep and perhaps mentions something about how BLAB screwed over adam

-this sets spencer off and he escalates the situation by raising his voice/getting in justin's face

just my theory

spencer's "this all ended with a handshake and a laugh" is 100% bullshit. if that was the case, why did justin even come out and say something about someone getting in his face and threatening him in the first place? he's not someone who inserts himself into any sort of drama so the fact that he even said something is pretty big

and unless their conversation continued down main street, we saw in one specific recording that they departed with spencer turning around and saying something to justin before walking off with KT and pixar chuck. handshake and a laugh my ass

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I liked his shakey little voice. He sounded like my kids when they were little and were working up a heck of a good story to tell me about what they definitely “didn’t do”. KT is trying to steer clear of this so she has an escape hatch that doesn’t involve losing Disneyland. You know it’s BAD when she is the one thinking of leaving!! Now it makes sense though. Her hanging back and trying to schmooze Justin as Dense stomps away. Trying to smooth things over, maybe ask he if needs to swap his fuel rod. Could it be that she will leave Thumb first?!?! Lastly, did I miss the part in his big tell all where he admitted to poor behavior in DL, them being a FAMILY channel that is. I just didn’t catch that I guess 🫢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The man seriously just tried to throw Justin under bus. 😮

There's burning bridges, and then there's blowing the whole bleeping island up.

So, they screwed over Adam, and now they're publicly accusing Justin of being an aggressive asshole at Disneyland... What's next? Gonna kick Kitra in the ankle?
They decided on scorched Earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
here's how i think it went down

-dylan caught wind of something justin said about BLAB and went blabbing to KT who then told spencer OR KT read something on here that she mistakenly attributed to justin and then told spencer

-spencer spots justin on princess night and with his pent up frustration over the sorry state of their channel (and liquid courage) decides to confront him

-justin, like anyone else, doesn't take very kindly to being falsely accused of something or simply being confronted by an old, alcoholic creep and perhaps mentions something about how BLAB screwed over adam

-this sets spencer off and he escalates the situation by raising his voice/getting in justin's face

just my theory

spencer's "this all ended with a handshake and a laugh" is 100% bullshit. if that was the case, why did justin even come out and say something about someone getting in his face and threatening him in the first place? he's not someone who inserts himself into any sort of drama so the fact that he even said something is pretty big

and unless their conversation continued down main street, we saw in one specific recording that they departed with spencer turning around and saying something to justin before walking off with KT and pixar chuck. handshake and a laugh my ass
And to claim they have footage of the interaction... okay?
So you aren't going to show something that could easily exonerate you because WHY? Oh, because you don't have that video, that's why.

Give up the crap already, you drunken trash burnouts. We're all tired of your sociopathic games.
Next thing you know they'll be showing us negative covid tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
holy duck. every time i think they can’t get worse, they prove me wrong. i cannot believe i just watched spencer placing the blame on justin for ten minutes. this 50+ year old man cannot take accountability for his own actions to save his life. and where’s katie’s dumb ass? she has no comments whatsoever on all of this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.