Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute trash of the vlogging community surfaces again as the worst in the biz. They give every vlogger a bad name.
Ban these morons already.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
this is wonderful,, maybe they will finally be banned.
"guys good news, we are becoming a knotts berry farm channel ! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In light of the recent Princess Night incident, it is worth recalling the statements and replies BLAB made to comments in regard to the Columbia incident 11 and a half months ago

zap.jpg

(Newsflash: They're lying when they said the police deemed what happened back then was assault and harassment.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am in no way a VIP like most of you, but have been gone for awhile. Hubby had pneumonia pretty bad. All is good and I have caught up. There was no way to go back and like/love everyone’s comments, but man you are all fantastic. I am back and apparently in time for what might be the greatest tit show to have happened. So good to be back amongst TattleLife family.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Grandpa Spence: "KT, quick, to the Hooptie for an unplanned retreat to Vegas or Malibu!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In all honesty... Thumb probably doesn't even know this is all out there.

You just know he's been busy furiously trying to get it up to Adams vlogs because of Dani702..

Mean while Tony is watching through the window hoping to catch a drop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am in no way a VIP like most of you, but have been gone for awhile. Hubby had pneumonia pretty bad. All is good and I have caught up. There was no way to go back and like/love everyone’s comments, but man you are all fantastic. I am back and apparently in time for what might be the greatest tit show to have happened. So good to be back amongst TattleLife family.
Feels like we are on the edge of something spectacular. Well done, fam.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
this is wonderful,, maybe they will finally be banned.
"guys good news, we are becoming a knotts berry farm channel ! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"
"Turns out Disneyland just isn't our thing!"
With KT's history of totally convincing lies, I'm sure she'll think this will suffice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In all honesty... Thumb probably doesn't even know this is all out there.

You just know he's been busy furiously trying to get it up to Adams vlogs because of Dani702..

Mean while Tony is watching through the window hoping to catch a drop
Well it's nearly 4pm/PT, so KT definitely doesn't know since she is just getting up for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone do me a favour as I'm on my phone..could someone take a picture of Dumb and put Justin's hat on her please so I can change my profile picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.