Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Spence still work in Hollywood? His drunken rant on YouTube, and his harassing Disneyland Park guests wouldn't make me think twice before hiring him. He's so toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shot and chaser. I donā€™t think we need to worry about Ally if sheā€™s liking comments like this šŸ˜
2A738221-ABB1-47CD-BB3D-501A4B360F9F.jpeg

4C41030F-9ECC-44C2-8185-4AA8E7973374.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think it matters really, everyone knows even without it.
Everyone here maybe. Even without the video it's pretty obvious it was them with just the information Justin provided but I think the more casual viewer needs more definitive proof otherwise they can just write it off as baseless speculation. I just saw a comment on the Disney Darlings video that was claiming it was all assumptions. News comes and goes very quickly and there's only so many opportunities for these things to reach non-tattlers and I just wish they would get all the available information.

Maybe I'm just being spoiled though since I'm not the one writing the articles or editing the videos.

I am thankful she provided the video of Justin though since that was originally intended for his patrons so I'm glad it's reaching a wider audience.

Reactions: 23
I picked the really wrong time to make a, uh... wardrobe change. Damnit, BLAB!

I can't post a screenshot, but at 1:40 in Justin's Princess Nite video, you can see what appears to be Spencer standing just left of center. Justin was standing with OA Peter at that moment, waiting for Minnie's arrival, which he mysteriously missed.

Reactions: 6
i say anyone who started a channel post 2015 should be banned from filming at a disney park forever. only the og's who did this for fun at first then realized they could make a living should be allowed to continue. anyone who jumped on the train and view it as a "business" and as a way to be famous should be banned.

Reactions: 12
Everyone here maybe. Even without the video it's pretty obvious it was them with just the information Justin provided but I think the more casual viewer needs more definitive proof otherwise they can just write it off as baseless speculation. I just saw a comment on the Disney Darlings video that was claiming it was all assumptions. News comes and goes very quickly and there's only so many opportunities for these things to reach non-tattlers and I just wish they would get all the available information.

Maybe I'm just being spoiled though since I'm not the one writing the articles or editing the videos.

I am thankful she provided the video of Justin though since that was originally intended for his patrons so I'm glad it's reaching a wider audience.
I see your point, obviously I would have loved her to call them out. I feel like people interested or have a hunch will find out on their own anyway through ending up here or someone else spilling the beans.

Reactions: 10
Keep up the comments on ITM, Disney watches social media. Thereā€™s video proof Justin was referring to BLAB which is why they havenā€™t denied it. Donā€™t let this just blow over like theyā€™re hoping it does

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Fresh-baked live stream this week will be an excellent opportunity to help enlighten people that think it's all speculation. David knows exactly what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny that Tony's choosing to defend BLAB. (Choosing to defend BLAB.)

If it was me, I'd be pretty pissed that I got trespassed for a simple scooter joyride, while Katie and Spencer get off scott-free after being caught on film harassing and threatening physical violence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think BLOB better hurry and make use of their trial of Legal Zoom before the subscription kicks in with all their groundless ā€œdefamationā€ cases stacking up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fresh-baked live stream this week will be an excellent opportunity to help enlighten people that think it's all speculation. David knows exactly what happened.
Yes! David is pretty reasonable when it comes to letting people saying what they want to say/having opinions without silencing them.

Reactions: 24
Keep up the comments on ITM, Disney watches social media. Thereā€™s video proof Justin was referring to BLAB which is why they havenā€™t denied it. Donā€™t let this just blow over like theyā€™re hoping it does
Exactly. Push this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.