Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Spence still work in Hollywood? His drunken rant on YouTube, and his harassing Disneyland Park guests wouldn't make me think twice before hiring him. He's so toxic
WHICH drunken rant?

thats a usual Wednesday night for Spencer.
Or at least that’s what they promise their patreon Besties. But don’t follow through.

link to the most recent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WHICH drunken rant?

thats a usual Wednesday night for Spencer.
Or at least that’s what they promise their patreon Besties. But don’t follow through.

link to the most recent?
When he was freaking out about being DIY and pointing at the camera saying "you know who you are." He felt someone wasn't being truthful about having help. Katie told him, "Calm down Turbo" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t really keep up with these two cause their faces disgust me, but wow so they threatened to punch justin scarred or something? How stupid and crazy can you be when Disney is like your only source of content. They are so lucky they weren’t trespassed, they really should have been if they were threatening another guest with violence.

I’m annoyed that justin decided to be drama free and not get security involved. Kudos to him I guess for being the bigger person, but if they are willing to harass an influencer at a busy special event then you know they harass or will harass others…if Justin spoke up he could have maybe prevented someone else from them.

Reactions: 27
I don’t really keep up with these two cause their faces disgust me, but wow so they threatened to punch justin scarred or something? How stupid and crazy can you be when Disney is like your only source of content. They are so lucky they weren’t trespassed, they really should have been if they were threatening another guest with violence.

I’m annoyed that justin decided to be drama free and not get security involved. Kudos to him I guess for being the bigger person, but if they are willing to harass an influencer at a busy special event then you know they harass or will harass others…if Justin spoke up he could have maybe prevented someone else from them.
I'm assuming he wants to prevent a sweeping ban of vloggers from the parks.

If I was in park operations that's what I'd do. I'd provide special vlogging passes to those we vetted to represent the company and ban all non pass issued vlogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One of my favorite things in this most recent tit storm is the article calling Justin an influencer and these 2 assholes vloggers. Since an influencer is all Katie yearns to be, I’m sure she’s livid. Well done Jess Colopy!

(For Katie.. yearns means wants, and livid means mad. Like when the neighbors kids made you mad so you stole their toys.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
One of my favorite things in this most recent tit storm is the article calling Justin an influencer and these 2 assholes vloggers. Since an influencer is all Katie yearns to be, I’m sure she’s livid. Well done Jess Colopy!

(For Katie.. yearns means wants, and livid means mad. Like when the neighbors kids made you mad so you stole their toys.)
Excellent call out. Very smooth.
---
What wonderful passion!

1678844801978.png

---
You could also take it straight to the top like Joe did here...

KTSoenc.PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does Spence still work in Hollywood? His drunken rant on YouTube, and his harassing Disneyland Park guests wouldn't make me think twice before hiring him. He's so toxic
since ellen ended, he's only worked on talking dead and apparently has worked on two price is right episodes this year. i lean towards the theory others have mentioned here that spencer was a part of the "toxic environment" which led to ellen's demise and it has subsequently affected his ability to land gigs. one look at his IMDB page and you'll see he worked on numerous shows throughout the years, but since 2020 he's only worked on talking dead and recently, the price is right.

what happened?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
great new louie bee video AND Justin posts a picture of him and Adam on instagram

way to make a point !!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It would be a nice if Disney bans them from Disneyland. But it would be a kick in the Hokas if that included Disney World.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.