Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
since ellen ended, he's only worked on talking dead and apparently has worked on two price is right episodes this year. i lean towards the theory others have mentioned here that spencer was a part of the "toxic environment" which led to ellen's demise and it has subsequently affected his ability to land gigs. one look at his IMDB page and you'll see he worked on numerous shows throughout the years, but since 2020 he's only worked on talking dead and recently, the price is right.

what happened?
If Spencer can get in a fellow vlogger's face like he did with Justin, I have no doubt he was part of that toxic work environment at the Ellen Show.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Looks like Justin was gonna make statement on Best Life then did a psyche and said I love samurai movies. Wonder if he's gonna report them to Disney. Seems like he likes to toy with them. Get your revenge Justin. Do it for yourself and Adam.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This bit will never be funny. I feel like Justin could do this shtick and it would be funny…but Spencer doing it just falls flat.

Even Katie sounds like she’s over it and knows it’s played out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Justin says you should never hold a grudge...got to let things go...unless you're a samauri. Come on Justin, drop the hammer on blab.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Justin says you should never hold a grudge...got to let things go...unless you're a samauri. Come on Justin, drop the hammer on blab.
This is also not an isolated incident, so reporting would help the paper trail. How thick does their file at City Hall have to get before some action is taken?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This bit will never be funny. I feel like Justin could do this shtick and it would be funny…but Spencer doing it just falls flat.

Even Katie sounds like she’s over it and knows it’s played out.
Why did she add a furry nipple to her wardrobe now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
To articulate does not mean “to move”. It means to join together, whether it be joining concepts together in your mind, then clearly describing their relationship, or to be physically joined with another object. He misused the word twice in five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2029110
View attachment 2029111
BOOP!
KT, YOU ARE ONLY GETTING EVERYTHING THAT YOU DESERVE,
SORRY BOUT IT
Her posts just make me laugh at this point. The hypocrisy. I guess I’m just old and my kids have long since been children….but is this how much “family channels” have changed now?? Would she want her niece watching vlogs and looking up to someone that talks and behaves this way??? Shame shame, Auntie Dumber
P.S. I’m also floating Thumb and Plumper as an option

• Haha
Reactions: 22
since ellen ended, he's only worked on talking dead and apparently has worked on two price is right episodes this year. i lean towards the theory others have mentioned here that spencer was a part of the "toxic environment" which led to ellen's demise and it has subsequently affected his ability to land gigs. one look at his IMDB page and you'll see he worked on numerous shows throughout the years, but since 2020 he's only worked on talking dead and recently, the price is right.

what happened?
Katie happened

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.