Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That he made the video, monetized it and tagged it like this, Spencer is hoping for a decent payday.

Contrast that with Justin only discussing it on a private patreon video, and purposely not naming them.
Someone please go post the screenshot of the video metadata under the post on their Facebook!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually before anyone posts the tags on their Facebook, I would redo the screen shot with the actual video along side the tags

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to post "Justin would have kicked your ass." on that video, but I know it would be deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching this implode is fabulous! Who needs Christmas when you got these two idiots. They are the gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I like how Spencer ends the video saying that they are cool and can move past it…

After he essentially calls Justin a liar for 11 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think at this point, they have more “Setting the Record Straight” videos than “What’s Happening Wednesday’s”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly? She could probably save a little face if she threw him under the bus, completely, and walked away from this “man with a drinking and anger problem”.

But we all know she’s not smart, and too narcissistic to do anything but double down about “her man”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did they post on Patreon last night saying the live would be rescheduled?
---
Honestly? She could probably save a little face if she threw him under the bus, completely, and walked away from this “man with a drinking and anger problem”.
And right into the awaiting arms of Public Figure Jeremy Jordan?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230317-125303-723.png

Looks like someone still believes the old, debunked myth that looking up and to the left means that you're telling the truth.

Dressed in black, wearing his Serious Adult black Mickey Mouse hat, sitting proudly in front of Adam's bookcase. Yep, I'm convinced. This is obviously a man who makes wise decisions, and comports himself with reticence and dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2036001

Looks like someone still believes the old, debunked myth that looking up and to the left means that you're telling the truth.

Dressed in black, wearing his Serious Adult black Mickey Mouse hat, sitting proudly in front of Adam's bookcase. Yep, I'm convinced. This is obviously a man who makes wise decisions, and comports himself with reticence and dignity.
I'm not gonna lie. I had to look up "comport". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still going down ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.