Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my first thought on this whole thing this morning was that i still can't believe KT just threw spencer to the wolves and had him do the "explanation" video solo. what a loving and loyal partner!

KT probably: "sorry turbo, YOU'RE the reason we're in this mess so YOU can do the video by yourself!......boop!"
He didn't do this to her when she pulled her Griftbuster farce. He was all in, but this was when he still thought there was a chance for their channel. Those days are long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny how Turbo won't mention the vlogger by name in the video, but he'll show someone else's video of him AND put his name in the video tags.

1679069222646.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
So he really wants people searching for "disneyland princess nite" to discover all this drama? judging by the tags, he's looking to make money from all this. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we just step back and look at the past year? Griftbuster’s post about April 4th really made me stop and realize how much as happened and how far their channel fell in almost a year. They did some shady tit before the Columbia, but that was really when things started picking up.

Congrats on all this board has accomplished. I’m happy to have been even a small part of the chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's pretty crazy to think that a year ago, I was the only one who knew how many Diet Mountain Dews I drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Funny how Turbo won't mention the vlogger by name in the video, but he'll show someone else's video of him AND put his name in the video tags.

View attachment 2035929
That he made the video, monetized it and tagged it like this, Spencer is hoping for a decent payday.

Contrast that with Justin only discussing it on a private patreon video, and purposely not naming them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.